“The best gyro in town!”

Cuisines: Greek
Jackson, Mississippi
“The best gyro in town!”
Reviewed 23 March 2012

Krilakis gyros are amazing. They are different from other gyros because the meat is chopped up so that it absorbs the seasoning more. My favorite is the krilakis gyro. It comes with grilled mozarella cheese and feta in addition to the traditional gyro.

Ridgeland, Mississippi
“Surprised by the great burger”
Reviewed 14 January 2012

This is a relatively new Greek counter service restaurant in Ridgeland, MS with a bit of history from another location in Byram, MS. The standard gyros, Greek salads and accompaniments are all quite edible and well prepared. The big surprise is the hamburger. After enjoying my gyro, my wife had me share a few bites of her feta burger. Wow. I know that most will say a burger is a burger but with this one it had some very well seasoned beef not over pattied, making it dense and lacking of moisture. The feta added to the flavor and the bun was what rounded this out to make it a notch above. Slightly sweet, it was grilled and served warm along with the burger. The fries were seasoned well also. I spoke with the owner after enjoying our meal and he explained that the burger made the menu to accommodate kids and non-gyro eater but has become a local favorite. While I will continue to enjoy the Greek fare when I'm in the mode for a hamburger this is where I'll be.

• Visited January 2012
NOVA
“Just okay”
Reviewed 19 November 2011

This used to be Blue Moon and the food is kind of deli at the most. I had the Gyro and it wasn't very good and was near impossible to eat with my hands...had to use the plastic fork. The meat wasn't that good. Sorry.

Visited October 2011