Krilakis
Ranked #29 of 153 Restaurants in Ridgeland
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 4 March 2014

nice Greek place but a lil pricey!

Food was good but did not compensate for the price if you want good Greek go to Keifers!!!

Reviewed 15 November 2013

This little place is definitely the best Greek food in the Jackson/Ridgeland/Madison area. Their greek salad with gyro or chicken is amazing. And the pita melt is out of this world. Great place for a casual lunch or dinner. To-go is always quick and easy, or dine there and bring your own wine! Perfection!

Reviewed 17 September 2013

In a world of chain restaurants and high prices, it is so refreshing to find healthy, authentic, fresh ethnic food that #1 I didn't have to cook #2. Doesn't cost an arm and a leg! Krilakis is all that and a bag of pita chips! This casual Greek restaurant is too easy to miss tucked into a streetside shop strip on Jackson Street in Ridgeland. I didn't find out about it until my college-age sons hooked me up. The JC Gyro (grilled chicken and lamb) with extra Tzaziki sauce is my family's favorite. The Greek salad topped with grilled shrimp is my personal favorite. This is no ordinary (yawn) salad. It comes pre-tossed with a delicious, light lemony dressing (I want this recipe) so no additional dressing is necessary. The Lamb burger will make you wonder why you've been eating beef burgers all this time and if you're in the mood to veg-out their veggie gyro is awesome. The service is fast and the atmosphere is cozy.

Reviewed 9 June 2013 via mobile

Dropped in with 6 of us and ordered a variety of different gyro's. Everyone enjoyed them and commented the fries were great! Quiet atmosphere, quick service, hot food and served with a smile!

Reviewed 9 June 2013

We have enjoyed all the Greek restaurants in the area so thought we'd try this one. I had a lamb gyro and there wasn't much flavor to the meat. Difficult to eat as it wasn't wrapped as other gyros I've had. My dinner companion had a shrimp gyro with far too much sauce. We may go back for the hamburger, which we hear is good. But won't get the gyro again!