With its centrally located stone fireplace in a large, yet cozy lobby, the Cabot Lodge, North is a good place to stay for business or pleasure if your travel plans take you through Mississippi. The lobby (which overlooks pretty courtyards on either side) is comfortably funished and offers a generous buffet-style continental breakfast (love those chocolate chip muffins!), complimentary newspapers, and stragetically placed television sets (you can avoid them entirely by where you choose to sit.) In the evenings, the buffet is transformed into a complimentary cocktail bar, complete with popcorn. Twinkling white lights in the lobby trees and the fire (in season) are a welcome respite at the end of a busy day. Staff members are warm and friendly.
Rooms are clean and comfortable. The hotel is located a short drive from downtown Jackson and is in the heart of the Northside shopping/dining district. A good shopping mall is located just minutes away as are numerous restaurants--some chains--but plenty of local fare as well. Tucked well back from the roadway, the hotel is quiet.
Features include a courtyard pool and business center.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape from the ordinary to Cabot Lodge - where hospitality comes naturally. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Cabot Lodge Jackson North - a Red Lion Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabot Lodge Jackson North Hotel Ridgeland
- Cabot Hotel Jackson North
- Cabot Hotel Ridgeland