“Great price, location, and benefits! Give it a try you'll keep going back-promise!”

Cabot Lodge Jackson North - a Red Lion Hotel
Ranked #8 of 16 Hotels in Ridgeland
Reviewed 19 April 2013 via mobile

As a frequent business traveler to Jackson, I have stayed at the Cabot for countless trips. The rooms are very nice and well stocked. Also, the exercise room, manager's hour (cocktails), and full breakfast (several meats, fruits, eggs waffles, etc.) are all 5 star. But, what keeps me coming back even above all these things are the staff at Cabot. Even after one stay the staff become your family and you will want to come back.

• Stayed: May 2012
CLJN, General Manager at Cabot Lodge Jackson North - a Red Lion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2013

Thank You for taking your time to provide us feedback about your most recent visit.........We pride ourselves in getting to know our customers as they are our true boss. We appreciate your patronage and as always, we look forward to your next visit with us...........

Reviewed 19 April 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Cabot Lodge Jackson North. The staff was friendly and helpful. Our room was nice (and stayed clean and fresh; thanks to our wonderful housekeeper, Trinesha). The lounge area was very comfortable, as well as the garden area outside the lounge. We enjoyed the breakfast-great variety including several selections of fresh fruit, eggs, biscuits, muffins, etc. The evening cocktail hour was a nice touch. The staff responded to our requests as best they could. The ice machine on our hall was not working; but the maintenance man worked on it several times. One thing missing (and it's fairly small) was no on-site self laundry. When we stay in a hotel more than a couple of days, we like to launder a few clothes in order to keep things fresh. Other than that, our stay was great!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family

Thank You for sharing your comment's with us on your most recent visit. I am glad you had a wonderful experience and I will be sharing your comment's to Trinesha about your visit as well. We look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you to our area.....

Reviewed 15 March 2013

Nothing but good to say about our stay. Room was very nice, although friends in another room said theirs was not near as nice. I requested a "newly remodeled room" so maybe that's why. Absolutely gorgeous "lodge" looking lounge area. Front desk could not have been more helpful with each of my several requests/questions. Breakfast is included and top notch. Scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, biscuits/gravy, fresh fruit, and all the rest. Would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Request newly remodeled.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank RetiredOH
CLJN, General Manager at Cabot Lodge Jackson North - a Red Lion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2013

Thank You for taking the time to provide us feedback on your most recent stay with us, I am delighted to know your visit with us went well. We look forward to seeing you again while you are in our area.......Thanks Again.......

Reviewed 10 March 2013

This was a great hotel with a lot of extras. First, the hotel was clean and the service was excellent. Each night the hotel offers complimentary cocktails and other drinks to its guest. And each morning a wide variety breakfast is served. i stayed for two nights on business in a king room. The room was spacious and the bed was very comfortable. The bathroom was large and spacious as well. There are a couple of restaurants within walking distance as well if you don't want to drive to find something to eat. I will stay here again when I return to the Jackson area. I have stayed at higher priced hotels nearby and did not receive the same service or quality of stay. What a nice surprise. My only complaint and the reason I did not give this hotel a 5 is that the walls are thin and I did hear people in the room next to me talking in the middle of the night.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank A B

Thank You for your comments regarding your most recent stay with us, I am delighted to know it went well. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to our area........

Reviewed 8 January 2013

Great place to stay. Clean and very friendly staff. The breakfast was OK. Cereal, Bagels, Muffins were great. Eggs, biscuits and gravy were not. Overall it was a great place to stay for the price. Easy access to many shopping/eating areas in Ridgeland/Jackson. I felt very safe in this area.

Room Tip: I asked for a room away from the elevator. The room was far away and very quiet.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank TX-TraveLady
CLJN, General Manager at Cabot Lodge Jackson North - a Red Lion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2013

Thank You for taking the time to share your experience on your most recent stay with us. I am delighted to know you had an enjoyable stay while visitng our area. We look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you this way........

Reviewed 5 November 2012

I had originally booked into a different hotel and was initially a bit worried when the agent e-booked me into this one.

We arrived during happy hour where we got free drinks which was a nice welcome surprise. The large lobby has comfortable seating which makes it nice for lounging a round and watching a game.

The room was a decent size and clean and the beds were comfortable.

Breakfast was really good for this style of hotel including fresh fruit, bacon etc.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank wetravel12
CLJN, General Manager at Cabot Lodge Jackson North - a Red Lion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2012

Thank You so much for taking the time to provide us feedback on your most recent stay with us. I am delighted to know we met your expectations. We look forward to seeing you again while in our area.....

Reviewed 25 September 2012

I stayed at this hotel to attend a college football game. The staff was very friendly. If you request early check-in they will not confirm availability until an hour before arrival. The rooms were clean and quiet. There was breakfast available but I did not have time to try it out. I always book this hotel for my annual game day weekend. The price of the hotel was very reasonable. I would recommend this hotel for any short stay!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
CLJN, General Manager at Cabot Lodge Jackson North - a Red Lion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2012

Thank You for taking the time to provide us feedback on your most recent. We are delighted to have you back and I am glad your stay was good. We look forward to seeing you for your future lodging needs while in the Ridgeland area. Thanks...