Cabot Lodge Jackson North - a Red Lion Hotel
Ranked #8 of 16 Hotels in Ridgeland
Reviewed 1 September 2010

We picked this hotel on the spur of the moment after reading the good reviews. I'm so glad we found it! It was such a great place!! Nice room. Comfortable bed. Took advantage of the free cocktails in the evening while watching Olympic curling on the flat screens in the HUGE (and beautiful) lobby. Breakfast was very good. Wish we could've stayed more than one night.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 10 June 2010

This place was recommended by a friend and yes it is a pretty decent place. Not too expensive. Value for money. Staff is friendly. Rooms are pretty good. No glitz plain but roomy and clean. Lobby is nice and well maintained. Decent breakfast. Overall a nice place to stay in.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank sillytraveller
Reviewed 7 April 2010

I found this hotel by chance while driving down the interstate. It was so lovely and comfortable, I stayed an extra day just to relax. Great hot breakfast, wonderful staff, great gym, elegant rooms, spotlessly clean, and quiet! The best roadside motel I have ever stayed in and I have stayed in quite a few! A stunning example of Southern Hospitality!

Stayed: March 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 March 2010

This hotel has the friendliest, most helpful staff of any hotel I've stayed. This includes desk clerks, house keeping, bartenders, and management. The accommodations were very nice as well.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 March 2010

We travel to Jackson, MS, every March, and this was our first visit to the Cabot...but it won't be our last. We LOVED this hotel...it was beautiful, clean, comfortable and relaxing...and the service was awesome. There were seven ladies in our group this trip, and we all have only positive things to say about Cabot. We will DEFINITELY be back next year!!!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 January 2010

Traveled with a large group to Jackson, MS for a cheer competition. The comfort of the beds stands out first and foremost. I cannot say enough about how super comfy the beds and pillows were. I usually have a hard time being away from my own bed. The room altogether was great. Very clean with up to date decor and furnishings. The TV was a large flat panel screen. Free wireless internet to boot! I requested extra towels and was met with the utmost of kindness by the staff. Every evening they host a free "cocktail" hour from 5:30-7:30 with an open bar for grownups and popcorn and drinks for kids. The lobby is cozy with several couches and table and chair groupings with 4 huge TVs, one in each corner and a large open fireplace in the center. Since we were with a large group of girls we would all go down in our PJs and hang out together, and felt welcomed to do so. I absoluetly enjoyed myself. Also in the mornings they have a free full breakfast with fruit, waffle bar, cereal, eggs, bacon and sausage...all the basic breakfast stuff and like everything else the food was good.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 July 2009

On a recent business trip, our conference members were set up at the Cabot Lodge in Ridgeland, MS. Being that this was going to be a week long trip, I hoped that my lodging would be at least comfortable. I was impressed all around with the Cabot. Upon my arrival there was no wait at check-in, the staff was friendly and offered me information about the hotel amenities. The hotel was recently remodeled and it shows!! The room was beautiful. It was furnished with a microwave and mini fridge, the bathroom was clean, and the "extras" were just an added plus. The bed was a bit hard for my taste but with hotels they are either too hard or too soft. The hotel offered a large breakfast in the morning which was wonderful: eggs, fruit, sausage, bacon, biscuits, waffles, muffins, 6 different juices and numerous choices in coffees. Also included was a cocktail hour that I didn't partake in but the others also staying for the conference had great reviews of. The facility had a 24 hour gym, courtyard pool, mini store, and access to our daily paper. The area that the Cabot is located in is a bit busy but not too much traffic that I couldn't handle. There is a mall right down the rode and tons of stores and businesses just down the street. I will definitely stay at the Cabot during my next trip to Jackson and would recommend it to anyone staying in the area.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ridgeland
Drury Inn & Suites Jackson Ridgeland
Home2 Suites by Hilton Jackson/Ridgeland
Hilton Jackson
Hilton Jackson
#2 of 39 in Jackson

Been to Cabot Lodge Jackson North - a Red Lion Hotel? Share your experiences!