“Very Pleased!”

Red Roof Inn Jackson North - Ridgeland
Ranked #14 of 16 Hotels in Ridgeland
Reviewed 1 April 2011

This is my second time staying at this Red Roof location and both stays were very pleasant. My room was nice and clean, the price was perfect, and the addition of a flat screen to the room was more than welcoming. I felt like I was at home! Not only was I very pleased with the room, but the staff were very polite and friendly.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 27 October 2010

My stay at the Red Roof Inn was quite an experience. If i had to chose to stay anywhere to vacate this would be the place. Upon traveling to jackson i chose this hotel and they made my stay worth the while. Housekeeping was superb. They were friendly and made sure that we did not run out of anything. The room was grade A and nothing was out of place. The entire staff was very helpful and respectful. The next city i go to i will definitely try to make sure that the Red Roof Inn is my first decision.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 April 2010

When I first walked into the room, I thought it was very nice for the price. I've stayed at many Red Roofs, so I pretty much know what to expect. At first glance, I thought this one was better then average, but then I started to notice a fair amount of wear & tear. There wasn't anything major, but the number of little things seem to add up. This included paint peeling from the ceiling and a round table that has been bashed into the wall so many times that it had drywall embedded all the way around it - and numerous ding marks in the wall.

I was also staying as part of a Denny's promotion - which included a discount and a Denny's coupon at participating Red Roofs. The staff at this Red Roof had never heard of the promotion, and stated that the only Denny's in town closed. Never mind that I am traveling, and am sure to encounter a Denny's someday.

The location was very convenient, and I was able to find plenty of places to eat nearby. I didn't have any major issues staying here, and would do so again if I were in the area.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled solo
Travellers also viewed these Ridgeland hotels
Days Inn & Suites Ridgeland
Extended Stay America - Jackson - Ridgeland
Holiday Inn Express Ridgeland - Jackson North Area
Drury Inn & Suites Jackson Ridgeland
Cabot Lodge Jackson North - a Red Lion Hotel
Home2 Suites by Hilton Jackson/Ridgeland

Been to Red Roof Inn Jackson North - Ridgeland? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Red Roof Inn Jackson North - Ridgeland

Address: 810 Adcock St, Ridgeland, MS 39157-4401
Region: United States > Mississippi > Ridgeland
Ranked #14 of 16 Hotels in Ridgeland
Price Range: £43 - £57 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Red Roof Inn Jackson North - Ridgeland 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Ebookers, Red Roof Inn, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Red Roof Inn Jackson North - Ridgeland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.