Red Roof Inn Jackson North - Ridgeland
Hotels.com
US$118
US$103
US$139
All reviewsroom was cleanwonderful staymsinternethighway

Great property.
Good price
Clean Rooms
Nice Service.
I will definitely go back. I felt right at home. Comfortable atmosphere. Great, welcoming staff.
If you visit Jackson often and are looking for an afforable room I suggest this Red Roof location. There are three total, Brandon, Ridgeland (this location), and Downtown. The other two are dirty, nasty and unsafe. This location - Red Roof Inn Ridgeland is very clean, close to local shopping and restaurants.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
red128, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Jackson North - Ridgeland, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2013

I'd like to first thank you for the compliments you left! The entire family here at Red Roof Ridgeland works very hard to make the guest experience the best! We understand that there are some inconsistencies within our brand and we are working hard to ensure a safe and very clean stay at every one of our locations. Again thank you for choosing Red Roof Inns and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Much Thanks,

Reviewed 7 March 2013

If you are in the Jackson area I suggest you stay at Red Roof Inn in Ridgeland, MS. Easy access from the highway as well as shopping and restaurants. Rooms are great and the staff is wonderful. I have been coming to this location for 7 years now for business and I can say every time I come it's always the same staff there. Everyone is friendly and seem to love their job. The manager Mrs. Jones is the best and always welcoming when you see her.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business

We are so very pleased you took time to notice the friendliness and tenure of our team members! We definitely enjoy our jobs and meeting wonderful people such as yourself! Your words are too kind! We can't wait to see you again soon!

Thank you so very much for your review!

Reviewed 7 March 2013

I experienced a comfortable, relaxing and well kept/clean room while staying at the Red Roof Inn (Ridgeland, MS), this first weekend in March 2013. All the staff members that I encountered or interacted with, were more than helpful and delightful! As stated above, my room was very clean, the housekeepers were accommodating, and since I was traveling for business, the noise levels within the area of the hotel were minimum. The price of Red Roof was more than reasonable. I honestly feel like I got more bang for my buck. The next time, I am traveling in this area, I will choose to stay at this hotel. I will not think twice about it!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 December 2012

This location - Red Roof Inn Ridgeland is very clean, close to local shopping and restaurants. The staff is efficient and friendly, and while the hotel is off of the Interstate it is very quite.

I have stayed here 20 times over the past 2 years and have never once been disappointed.

I might add - if you are used to 4 star hotels, and are looking for a pool for the kids - this isn't the place for you. While it isn't a 4 star, it is at the top of the line when you are looking at affordable places to stay.

My ONLY negative experience was getting a non-smoking room that smelled of smoke. Front desk remedied the problem.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
red128, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Jackson North - Ridgeland, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2013

I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for choosing the Red Roof Inn Jackson North Ridgeland. We always welcome comments from our guests, as well as those that we need to improve upon. Red Roof Inn is working very hard to be consistent as a brand especially here in the Jackson area. Should your travels bring you back to Jackson, we’d love to have you as our guest!

Reviewed 20 November 2012

Front reception area staff were all very nice. Employee named Kira assisted in our check-in. She was especially helpful and friendly (thanks to her for her assistance). Anyone would agree that a Red Roof is not the top of the line in hotels but this is a very nice one: quiet (we heard absolutely no street noise), great location (close to restaurants and shopping), and felt safe. Coffee in lobby was all that was offered (even a powdered donut would have been nice) but that's not an issue at all (Shoney's breakfast buffet close by). We will definitely stay there again (and hope Kira helps us the next time too!).

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family

Greetings Georgia Family,
Your review is music to our ears! I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sure to share your comments with the staff and especially Kira, I know she will be delighted to hear that! At Red Roof Inn, we are striving to be the top budget economy brand, that offers a clean room at the right price, and we are glad you received just that! Thank you so much for taking your time to share your review!
Happily Yours,