“The best staff”

Red Roof Inn Jackson North - Ridgeland
Ranked #14 of 16 Hotels in Ridgeland
“The best staff”
Reviewed 10 April 2013 via mobile

My husband is an insurance adjuster and we are hear due to the previous hail storm. We always stay at Red Roof Inn because they are pet friendly. I have to to say the staff at this Red Roof Inn are so friendly. We have been here two week and the staff have become like family. I will miss them when we are gone. The rooms are clean and the staff are always making sure we have everything we need even our dogs love the staff. I highly recommend anyone who will be in this area with pets or without pets stay at this location. They also have a great walking area for your pets.

Karen and Don Carter

• Stayed April 2013
red128, Manager at Red Roof Inn Jackson North - Ridgeland, responded to this review, 12 April 2013
Thank you so very much for your kind words!! This is the type of review that keeps us going! We strive to ensure everyone is satisfied with their stay and we are so very pleased with your experience. We understand you were here to take care of business needs and our #1 priority is to ensure where you stay is the least of your concerns! If you return to the area we would love to see you and your pets again!!

Thank you!
Shaveka Jones

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Dana Point, California
Reviewed 11 March 2013

Wonderful stay! The staff was attentive and eager to assist when I needed, from linen to directions. Clean rooms and grounds well kept. Location is right off highway with many dining options and shopping near by. I visit the Jackson/Ridgeland area often; definitely staying at Red Roof again.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled solo
red128, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Jackson North - Ridgeland, responded to this review, 12 March 2013
Our top priority is to ensure our guests have everything they need at their fingertips. Thank you so much for staying with us! We are pleased to hear you had a wonderful stay and that it was convenient for you. We are even more pleased that you will be returning! Please be sure to let me when you visit again, I’d like to personally thank you for your review!

See you soon!
Saint Louis, Missouri

Great property.
Good price
Clean Rooms
Nice Service.
I will definitely go back. I felt right at home. Comfortable atmosphere. Great, welcoming staff.
If you visit Jackson often and are looking for an afforable room I suggest this Red Roof location. There are three total, Brandon, Ridgeland (this location), and Downtown. The other two are dirty, nasty and unsafe. This location - Red Roof Inn Ridgeland is very clean, close to local shopping and restaurants.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
I'd like to first thank you for the compliments you left! The entire family here at Red Roof Ridgeland works very hard to make the guest experience the best! We understand that there are some inconsistencies within our brand and we are working hard to ensure a safe and very clean stay at every one of our locations. Again thank you for choosing Red Roof Inns and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Much Thanks,
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 7 March 2013

If you are in the Jackson area I suggest you stay at Red Roof Inn in Ridgeland, MS. Easy access from the highway as well as shopping and restaurants. Rooms are great and the staff is wonderful. I have been coming to this location for 7 years now for business and I can say every time I come it's always the same staff there. Everyone is friendly and seem to love their job. The manager Mrs. Jones is the best and always welcoming when you see her.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
We are so very pleased you took time to notice the friendliness and tenure of our team members! We definitely enjoy our jobs and meeting wonderful people such as yourself! Your words are too kind! We can't wait to see you again soon!

Thank you so very much for your review!
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed 7 March 2013

I experienced a comfortable, relaxing and well kept/clean room while staying at the Red Roof Inn (Ridgeland, MS), this first weekend in March 2013. All the staff members that I encountered or interacted with, were more than helpful and delightful! As stated above, my room was very clean, the housekeepers were accommodating, and since I was traveling for business, the noise levels within the area of the hotel were minimum. The price of Red Roof was more than reasonable. I honestly feel like I got more bang for my buck. The next time, I am traveling in this area, I will choose to stay at this hotel. I will not think twice about it!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Philadelphia, Mississippi, United States
Reviewed 8 December 2012

This location - Red Roof Inn Ridgeland is very clean, close to local shopping and restaurants. The staff is efficient and friendly, and while the hotel is off of the Interstate it is very quite.

I have stayed here 20 times over the past 2 years and have never once been disappointed.

I might add - if you are used to 4 star hotels, and are looking for a pool for the kids - this isn't the place for you. While it isn't a 4 star, it is at the top of the line when you are looking at affordable places to stay.

My ONLY negative experience was getting a non-smoking room that smelled of smoke. Front desk remedied the problem.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled solo
red128, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Jackson North - Ridgeland, responded to this review, 8 January 2013
I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for choosing the Red Roof Inn Jackson North Ridgeland. We always welcome comments from our guests, as well as those that we need to improve upon. Red Roof Inn is working very hard to be consistent as a brand especially here in the Jackson area. Should your travels bring you back to Jackson, we’d love to have you as our guest!
Loganville, Georgia
Reviewed 20 November 2012

Front reception area staff were all very nice. Employee named Kira assisted in our check-in. She was especially helpful and friendly (thanks to her for her assistance). Anyone would agree that a Red Roof is not the top of the line in hotels but this is a very nice one: quiet (we heard absolutely no street noise), great location (close to restaurants and shopping), and felt safe. Coffee in lobby was all that was offered (even a powdered donut would have been nice) but that's not an issue at all (Shoney's breakfast buffet close by). We will definitely stay there again (and hope Kira helps us the next time too!).

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
Greetings Georgia Family,
Your review is music to our ears! I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sure to share your comments with the staff and especially Kira, I know she will be delighted to hear that! At Red Roof Inn, we are striving to be the top budget economy brand, that offers a clean room at the right price, and we are glad you received just that! Thank you so much for taking your time to share your review!
Happily Yours,
Shaveka Jones
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ridgeland
Extended Stay America - Jackson - Ridgeland
Hilton Jackson
Hilton Jackson
#1 of 39 in Jackson
Homewood Suites by Hilton Jackson Ridgeland

Been to Red Roof Inn Jackson North - Ridgeland? Share your experiences!