“FIRST TIME GUEST”

Red Roof Inn Jackson North - Ridgeland
Ranked #14 of 16 Hotels in Ridgeland
Reviewed 30 June 2013

For this being my first visit. I enjoyed my whole stay from the time I check-in till the time I check-out.. The front desk lady was very helpful. The room smelled very delightful.. The housekeeper was helpful and generous.. I would love to visit again and recommand anyone else to visit..

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
red128, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Jackson North - Ridgeland, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2013

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay! We love first time guests and the opportunity to convert them into frequent stay guests! I will be sure to share your comments with the staff! We look forward to your return!

Sincerely

There are newer reviews for Red Roof Inn Jackson North - Ridgeland

Reviewed 9 May 2013

My husband and I were going to the Canton Flea market and decided the night before to go ahead and spend the night; so at the last minute we called red roof inn. We like them so much and use them often; we like the service and them being pet friendly...they got us a room and when we asked for a room on the first level the front desk lady didn't hesitate. Tutti said we are booked on the first floor but if you don't mind I do have one that is handicap. We said we would love it since my husband has arthritis and the stairs aren't so good for him. We went to the room it was very clean and the bed was soooo comfortable. we have stayed in red roofs many times but this bed was very comfy and clean. After we got our bags unpacked we received a call from the lady at the front desk; tutti asking if the room was okay with us. we have stayed at wonderful hotels and never been called or asked that before...Thanks for great service and good room.

the Wright family

Room Tip: Rooms are clean and beds are comfortable. Restaurants are close...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
red128, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Jackson North - Ridgeland, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2013

Hello! It was so very nice and refreshing to read your review! We always enjoy seeing our guests twice a year for the Canton Flea Market. We strive for great service and a very clean room where you feel right at home! Tutti will be very pleased to read your comment! Thanks for your comment and we look forward to seeing you later this year!

Reviewed 12 April 2013

When I booked this room through Red Roof Inns 'Redicard' Membership, the price was $49 a night for this location. All reviews talked about how great it was. This location is old and worn out.

Also, the advertised price upon arrival was $39 a night (same room). That's $10 a night less .

The first room I was given had worn out, stained carpet, an odor, the vinyl floor in the bathroom was peeling up next to the tub and there was an amateur drywall repair next to the bath.

To the staff's credit, the young lady at the front desk apologized and offered to get me another room. She took me by 5 rooms before we found one that was in good shape and did not have an odor.

I've never been so disappointed in a Red Roof Inn.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank larioransomi
red128, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Jackson North - Ridgeland, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this detailed review. We need to hear about our opportunities as well as our successes in order for us to keep getting better, so your feedback is invaluable. We are so sorry to hear that you had some rough patches during your stay with us. We do understand that a first impression is usually lasting and are disappointed to understand that yours was less than stellar. While we do pride ourselves in our traditionally superior service, and very clean rooms it sounds like this was not your perception and we would love to discuss this further with you. Please feel free to contact Shaveka Jones at i0128@redroof.com with additional feedback and to discuss your concerns. Thank you again for your visit and feedback.

Reviewed 10 April 2013 via mobile

My husband is an insurance adjuster and we are hear due to the previous hail storm. We always stay at Red Roof Inn because they are pet friendly. I have to to say the staff at this Red Roof Inn are so friendly. We have been here two week and the staff have become like family. I will miss them when we are gone. The rooms are clean and the staff are always making sure we have everything we need even our dogs love the staff. I highly recommend anyone who will be in this area with pets or without pets stay at this location. They also have a great walking area for your pets.

Karen and Don Carter

• Stayed: April 2013
red128, Manager at Red Roof Inn Jackson North - Ridgeland, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2013

Thank you so very much for your kind words!! This is the type of review that keeps us going! We strive to ensure everyone is satisfied with their stay and we are so very pleased with your experience. We understand you were here to take care of business needs and our #1 priority is to ensure where you stay is the least of your concerns! If you return to the area we would love to see you and your pets again!!

Thank you!

Reviewed 11 March 2013

Wonderful stay! The staff was attentive and eager to assist when I needed, from linen to directions. Clean rooms and grounds well kept. Location is right off highway with many dining options and shopping near by. I visit the Jackson/Ridgeland area often; definitely staying at Red Roof again.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
red128, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Jackson North - Ridgeland, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2013

Our top priority is to ensure our guests have everything they need at their fingertips. Thank you so much for staying with us! We are pleased to hear you had a wonderful stay and that it was convenient for you. We are even more pleased that you will be returning! Please be sure to let me when you visit again, I’d like to personally thank you for your review!

See you soon!

Reviewed 7 March 2013

Great property.
Good price
Clean Rooms
Nice Service.
I will definitely go back. I felt right at home. Comfortable atmosphere. Great, welcoming staff.
If you visit Jackson often and are looking for an afforable room I suggest this Red Roof location. There are three total, Brandon, Ridgeland (this location), and Downtown. The other two are dirty, nasty and unsafe. This location - Red Roof Inn Ridgeland is very clean, close to local shopping and restaurants.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple

I'd like to first thank you for the compliments you left! The entire family here at Red Roof Ridgeland works very hard to make the guest experience the best! We understand that there are some inconsistencies within our brand and we are working hard to ensure a safe and very clean stay at every one of our locations. Again thank you for choosing Red Roof Inns and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Much Thanks,

Reviewed 7 March 2013

If you are in the Jackson area I suggest you stay at Red Roof Inn in Ridgeland, MS. Easy access from the highway as well as shopping and restaurants. Rooms are great and the staff is wonderful. I have been coming to this location for 7 years now for business and I can say every time I come it's always the same staff there. Everyone is friendly and seem to love their job. The manager Mrs. Jones is the best and always welcoming when you see her.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business

We are so very pleased you took time to notice the friendliness and tenure of our team members! We definitely enjoy our jobs and meeting wonderful people such as yourself! Your words are too kind! We can't wait to see you again soon!

Thank you so very much for your review!