“Good service, adequate room” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Red Roof Inn Jackson North - Ridgeland

Red Roof Inn Jackson North - Ridgeland
Ranked #14 of 16 Hotels in Ridgeland
West Virginia
“Good service, adequate room”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2013

Many Red Roof Inns have been renovated with contemporary rooms, laminate wood flooring, and convenient new work spaces. This one has not. My room was spacious, and fairly clean (some dust in the corners), but the bed was very uncomfortable and the air conditioner was pretty loud.

That said, the employees were very friendly and helpful. At this price point, it was a good value.

Room Tip: This Red Roof has two buildings, so just keep in mind that your room might be pretty far from the lo...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
red128, Manager at Red Roof Inn Jackson North - Ridgeland, responded to this review, 19 September 2013
Thank you so much for your comments. We always welcome and appreciate feedback from our guests! Many of our Red Roof Inns are newly renovated with the hardwood floors and new décor. Unfortunately it has not made it to our location, but stay tuned we are planning and organizing for this wonderful change in the Ridgeland area. We have started replacing many of our beds, we hope that if you return this way you’ll be impressed with our progress.
Thanks again for sharing your experience!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2013

I stay in Jackson a lot. I usually have trouble finding a hotel in my price range and clean. I was so pleased. The staff was friendly and the rooms smelled so clean and the room was clean. This is where I will be staying from now on!!!!! Good job red roof!

• Stayed July 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
red128, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Jackson North - Ridgeland, responded to this review, 20 August 2013
We are so very excited you have made us your #1 choice for your hotel needs! Your comment has made us all smile and confirms we are going in the right direction for making guests feel delighted! We will continue to ensure all guests have the same experience as you did! Thank you so much!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2013

My husband and I stayed here based on the reviews and we were not disappointed. The staff was wonderful! Everyone went out of their way to make sure we had a great stay. The hotel was replacing beds at the time of our arrival and we were able to stay in one! The bed was amazing! We will definitely return to stay at this hotel on our way back.

• Stayed August 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
red128, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Jackson North - Ridgeland, responded to this review, 16 August 2013
We were very excited to read your review! The staff loves to read wonderful happy comments our guests leave after they have departed! We agree that our new beds are delightful! Be on the lookout for more exciting new additions to our location. We will definitely await and look forward to your next arrival.

Thank YOU!!
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2013

I travel extensively and usually stay in cheaper hotels if I'm traveling alone. Red Roof is usually my choice. The one im at now.. well, room's smell musty and moldy... service is eh.. and just to let you know im comparing it to other Red Roofs. But then again this is an older hotel, and on the plus side the crime in the area is VERY low. I've been here for a few days now.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Hello! Thank you for taking time to post a review for our Ridgeland location. We are so very sorry that you were not 100% satisfied with your stay. You stayed with us for the last two months and got to know the staff quite well! We apologize for falling short of your expectations. We thank you for staying with us and hope that we can better serve you in the future!

Thank You!
Hattiesburg, Mississippi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2013

I chose to stay here based on the reviews I read here. OK, it's and older property and it's inexpensive but it seems to be run like a well-oiled machine. The staff was courteous and the room was clean, walls looked recently painted, pillows arranged, soaps and towels all in place and arranged symmetrically. The toilet paper end was folded to a point and a new spare roll close by. The room smelled clean and the air conditioner had the room cool when I walked in. Jackson, MS has a high crime rate and that was a concern but when I returned to my room after midnight there was a security guard standing in position to monitor the property. I will stay there again.

Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Happy_CamperIII
red128, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Jackson North - Ridgeland, responded to this review, 1 August 2013
We are so very pleased you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for your honest comments! Everyone here really tries hard to ensure all of our guests have a great experience when visiting Ridgeland. It is extremely important to us to know that you were pleased and will return to our location.
Thank you so much!
Jackson, Mississippi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2013

For this being my first visit. I enjoyed my whole stay from the time I check-in till the time I check-out.. The front desk lady was very helpful. The room smelled very delightful.. The housekeeper was helpful and generous.. I would love to visit again and recommand anyone else to visit..

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
red128, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Jackson North - Ridgeland, responded to this review, 3 July 2013
We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay! We love first time guests and the opportunity to convert them into frequent stay guests! I will be sure to share your comments with the staff! We look forward to your return!

Sincerely
Shaveka Jones
Mississippi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2013

My husband and I were going to the Canton Flea market and decided the night before to go ahead and spend the night; so at the last minute we called red roof inn. We like them so much and use them often; we like the service and them being pet friendly...they got us a room and when we asked for a room on the first level the front desk lady didn't hesitate. Tutti said we are booked on the first floor but if you don't mind I do have one that is handicap. We said we would love it since my husband has arthritis and the stairs aren't so good for him. We went to the room it was very clean and the bed was soooo comfortable. we have stayed in red roofs many times but this bed was very comfy and clean. After we got our bags unpacked we received a call from the lady at the front desk; tutti asking if the room was okay with us. we have stayed at wonderful hotels and never been called or asked that before...Thanks for great service and good room.

the Wright family

Room Tip: Rooms are clean and beds are comfortable. Restaurants are close...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
red128, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Jackson North - Ridgeland, responded to this review, 14 May 2013
Hello! It was so very nice and refreshing to read your review! We always enjoy seeing our guests twice a year for the Canton Flea Market. We strive for great service and a very clean room where you feel right at home! Tutti will be very pleased to read your comment! Thanks for your comment and we look forward to seeing you later this year!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ridgeland
Days Inn & Suites Ridgeland
Staybridge Suites Jackson
Staybridge Suites Jackson
#10 of 16 in Ridgeland
Homewood Suites by Hilton Jackson Ridgeland

Been to Red Roof Inn Jackson North - Ridgeland? Share your experiences!