“Superb!!!”

Ranked #14 of 16 Hotels in Ridgeland
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Superb!!!”
Reviewed 31 March 2014

The hotel can use some remodeling on both inside "SOME" of the rooms and the outside, but my room was very clean. The staff there is very outgoing and made me feel at home as soon as I walked through the door. I believe her name is Quan, sorry if I'm spelling it incorrect but she called us to make sure everything was okay in our room and printed out paperwork off of her computer for us for nearby attractions which was a great help and brought us towels in the bad storm. So we will definitely be staying here again in the future.

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank daphnel04

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
West Union, Illinois
Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

Pet friendly with no pet fees, very reasonably priced, average staff. Not much to look at on the outside. Room small and plain, could have been better cleaned. Mold on bathroom walls. Ice machine didn't work. If you just want a place to sleep and you aren't spending much time in the room, it'll do.

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

Travellers are raving about these Ridgeland hotels

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 March 2014

The cleanliness of my room was poor in general, but worst of all was that my sheets were dirty. I only discovered this when I got into bed late at night, so I just had to scrape the stuff off and make do, which didn't make for a very relaxed sleep! It's a depressing location anyway, so there's really nothing to recommend this place; don't stay here unless you absolutely have to.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Baxter005
Monticello, Mississippi
Reviewed 14 January 2014

All of the staff is always wonderful. I have seen an incident where this person (a guest) was REALLY rude to one of the staff and she stayed very professional!! Every time I walk in they ALL always have a smile on there faces. Security is always patrolling and around ! Very safe place to stay for sure! The rooms, exterior, bathrooms are always clean!! Ms. Bobbye rocks!! Every room I get she has cleaned!! Bed are warm and cozy and the price is always reasonable!! Thank you Staff a great job!! I never stay anywhere else and Jackson is my home town!!

Room Tip: Any room!!
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Chicago
Reviewed 9 January 2014

We stopped over here en route to New Orleans for Christmas. Rooms are reasonably priced, and the staff is very friendly. No surcharge for pets either. Room was clean and tidy, decent comfortable bed too. No breakfast facilities, but they did have coffee which is always a good thing. Restaurants nearby and also a Wendy's with a drive-through which is good if you don't plan to eat out and want to bring food in.

I accidentally left a duffle back in Chicago with all my toiletries, and the staff was really helpful in not only telling me where the nearest Target was, but also a pet store to get a new leash for my dog, who ate his on the trip (due to nerves).

will come back here again the next time we drive to New Orleans.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
corinth
Reviewed 12 December 2013 via mobile

This hotel needs just a few small updates to the rooms.The heaters were filled with mold and the plastic vents on the unit were broken into pieces which caused rattling noises when turned on. The toilet after being flushed screeched of a high pitch for about 15 mins after use. The bedding comforter was out dated. It was 25 degrees when I stayed so the weather caused problems with my room door. Upon leaving my room my door wouldn't lock on its on. I had to leave my door unlocked temporarily to go and get the 1 clerk on duty to assist with locking my room when I would leave. I suggest just a few small investments and those updates an Red Roof would be a great "accommodating" hotel for the price! Customer service was 100% is why I stayed.

• Stayed December 2013
Monroe, Louisiana
Reviewed 9 December 2013

We stayed at this location for one night (the rate was definitely eye catching!) My fiancé was very skeptical at first but was pleasantly surprised to see how clean and nice the Sup King rm was. Granted the hotel is not renovated or didn't appear to be but it was overall cool. Front desk lady, Tutti was nice and helpful in regards to what's available in the area and directions. Safe location.
Only thing...no continental breakfast!! Great coffee!! :)

Room Tip: Our rm was in the building with the office and we stayed in a Superior King.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple