“One of the friendliest and best hotels I've ever stayed at!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Red Roof Inn Jackson North - Ridgeland

Red Roof Inn Jackson North - Ridgeland
Ranked #14 of 16 Hotels in Ridgeland
Ridgeland, Mississippi
“One of the friendliest and best hotels I've ever stayed at!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014

I couldn't believe how polite and respectable all of the employees were. My room was by far the cleanest hotel room I've ever been to. I will definitely be recommending and coming back again!
The employee Quen went out of her way to help me out. She was absolutely the nicest front desk associate I've ever encountered. Props to Quen!

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank JamminBen0206

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

This hotel needs work. I have been traveling across the US and have mostly been staying in budget accommodations. This is below expectations for budget accommodations. I researched the reviews on Tripadvisor and this was a highly rated hotel. I question the integrity of some of these reviews. Briefly, the hotel was not clean, the property was not maintained well, I did not receive maid service, the internet was extremely slow, and the key did not work properly. I don't know if it is typical to charge for the use of the safe, but this hotel required extra payment for its use. On a positive note, the desk staff was friendly and efficient. My advice to travelers is to avoid this hotel until the have done some work. My advice to the hotel is to do some maintenance on the rooms and quality checks on the cleanliness of the rooms.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank VictoryTraveler2014

Travellers are raving about these Ridgeland hotels

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

The hotel can use some remodeling on both inside "SOME" of the rooms and the outside, but my room was very clean. The staff there is very outgoing and made me feel at home as soon as I walked through the door. I believe her name is Quan, sorry if I'm spelling it incorrect but she called us to make sure everything was okay in our room and printed out paperwork off of her computer for us for nearby attractions which was a great help and brought us towels in the bad storm. So we will definitely be staying here again in the future.

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank daphnel04
West Union, Illinois
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

Pet friendly with no pet fees, very reasonably priced, average staff. Not much to look at on the outside. Room small and plain, could have been better cleaned. Mold on bathroom walls. Ice machine didn't work. If you just want a place to sleep and you aren't spending much time in the room, it'll do.

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2014

The cleanliness of my room was poor in general, but worst of all was that my sheets were dirty. I only discovered this when I got into bed late at night, so I just had to scrape the stuff off and make do, which didn't make for a very relaxed sleep! It's a depressing location anyway, so there's really nothing to recommend this place; don't stay here unless you absolutely have to.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Baxter005
Monticello, Mississippi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2014

All of the staff is always wonderful. I have seen an incident where this person (a guest) was REALLY rude to one of the staff and she stayed very professional!! Every time I walk in they ALL always have a smile on there faces. Security is always patrolling and around ! Very safe place to stay for sure! The rooms, exterior, bathrooms are always clean!! Ms. Bobbye rocks!! Every room I get she has cleaned!! Bed are warm and cozy and the price is always reasonable!! Thank you Staff a great job!! I never stay anywhere else and Jackson is my home town!!

Room Tip: Any room!!
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Chicago
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2014

We stopped over here en route to New Orleans for Christmas. Rooms are reasonably priced, and the staff is very friendly. No surcharge for pets either. Room was clean and tidy, decent comfortable bed too. No breakfast facilities, but they did have coffee which is always a good thing. Restaurants nearby and also a Wendy's with a drive-through which is good if you don't plan to eat out and want to bring food in.

I accidentally left a duffle back in Chicago with all my toiletries, and the staff was really helpful in not only telling me where the nearest Target was, but also a pet store to get a new leash for my dog, who ate his on the trip (due to nerves).

will come back here again the next time we drive to New Orleans.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ridgeland
Days Inn & Suites Ridgeland
Staybridge Suites Jackson
Staybridge Suites Jackson
#10 of 16 in Ridgeland
Homewood Suites by Hilton Jackson Ridgeland

Been to Red Roof Inn Jackson North - Ridgeland? Share your experiences!