“Burgers and homemade fries”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #16 of 149 Restaurants in Ridgeland
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Clinton, Mississippi, United States
“Burgers and homemade fries”
Reviewed 30 June 2013

The burgers are great, I love the choices of toppings and the flavors combine for a great taste. A little too greasy but I think that gives them their unique flavor. Everyone loves the fries but I am not a fan. They are made fresh daily but they're limp, I prefer a little crispier fry, but that's just me. One regular fry can feed my family of 4. I love the burgers but due to my recent healthy eating choices I don't get to eat their often.

Visited December 2012

Southaven, Mississippi
“5 Guys”
Reviewed 10 April 2013

Love it. Been there 4 times and I don't even live in Jackson!!! I definitely recommend the regular burger and fries with the malt vinegar!

Visited April 2013
Jonesboro Arkansas
“Great burgers!”
Reviewed 14 March 2013

We love Five Guys burgers and fries. We stop here every time we pass through Jackson and have never been disappointed. Great burgers and nice staff. Don't care for their cajun fries but their regular fries are a favorite with our whole family. Nice location too. Has the usual Five Guys ambience of loud music and cramped seating.

• Visited October 2012
Brandon, Mississippi
“Great Concept, Great Burger”
Reviewed 26 February 2013

We've been to Five Guys in several cities and the product is consistently good, the staff is friendly, the decor is clean and fun. Love the old style Coke machines. Great concept, Great burger. We'll be back.

Visited February 2013
Brandon, Mississippi, United States
“Great Food”
Reviewed 22 December 2012

order the average or small size of burgers unless you have a enormous appetite, the food here is delicious....very good owners, they own the best restaurants, and they are always clean and family oriented, they go to my church.............

Visited November 2012