“Great hotel”

Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in Ridgeland
Denham Springs, Louisiana
“Great hotel”
Reviewed 14 January 2008

My family, including two children, stayed for a weekend at the hotel. We were in town for a cheerleading competition. We stayed in a suite which was definitly worth the extra few dollars. The suite was very roomy. Everything was clean. The indoor/ outdoor pool was a great feature for the children. Every evening cocktails were served which was nice for the parents. The lobby was large and a good meeting place. Breakfast was delicious, but if you wanted waffles, you did usually have a bit of a wait. The hotel staff was very helpful. Target is right across the street along with Olive Garden. Logan's Steakhouse is in the same parking lot as the hotel and easily walked to. We will book early for next year to be sure we get a suite again.

• Liked — price, roominess , free breakfast
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed January 2008, travelled with family
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Houma, LA
Reviewed 17 September 2007

Third times a charm in selecting the Drury Inn. After leaving another establishment in Jackson, MS, we were lucky to get a room at the Drury Inn in Ridgeland. The facility was filled to capacity and we ended up getting a handicapped king suite (I wasn't too happy that the room was a handicapped room, but God knew best to put us in that room. My significant other ended up getting injured over the weekend - so the room was already accessible for him.) The hotel attendant, Sherry, was very helpful in getting us a room as soon as possible. Thanks Sherry. Although I could hear the trains moving throughout the night, after leaving the hospital my significant other didn't hear a thing. This is a great place to stay and the staff personnel were very accommodating. The Drury Inn will definitely become my first choice for accommodations - now if a I can get my significant other to start with the Drury Inn first that will be a victory for all women.

• Liked — The cleanliness and amenities offered by the establishment.
  • Disliked — Everything was great nothing to complain about.
  • Stayed September 2007, travelled with friends
1 Thank Sunshine4RL
Oklahoma City, OK
Reviewed 29 May 2007

Very nice and very clean. It was a relief to find such a clean hotel room. I will always stay there in the future. Breakfast was outstanding with eggs and sausage; and the staff was very professional. A very positive experience.

• Liked — The cleanliness and newness.
  • Disliked — Lighting could have been better.
  • Stayed May 2007, travelled as a couple
1 Thank southernladyness
tennessee
Reviewed 23 January 2007

I am a hotel snob and usually stay in the nicest hotels and top brands, Westin, W, Hyatt, Hilton, Marriott only. My business sent me to this hotel against my wishes and it turned out to be a great experience. The staff learned my name and went out of their way to greet me each time I entered the hotel. I was really impressed. On my second visit they set me up in a different room which better suited me and again greeted me by name. Great cocktail hour, say hi to Will and tip him well. He is a great guy. Good breakfast and 1 hour free nationwide calling. Hard to beat. I may actually stay at another Drury because of this experience but I would definitely stay here again.

• Liked — The staff
  • Disliked — Pool was too small
  • Stayed December 2006, travelled on business
2 Thank vandytraveler
Memphis
Reviewed 15 December 2006

This is a great hotel. We were in town for a football game, it was fairly convenient to the game and extremely convenient to a ton of restaurants and cheap shopping (think: suburbs). The hotel itself was very nice in the lobby, nice glass elevator, and I believe free wireless internet. The room was large and clean. Free breakfast in the morning was very nice. I think this would be a great option for a family or for anyone wanting a cheaper yet nice hotel.

Stayed November 2006
1 Thank November14
Memphis, TN
Reviewed 30 September 2006

In town attending a football game at Veteran's Memorial Stadium, I couldn't have found a more convenient hotel. The hotel is directly located off of I-55 and within walking distance of Logan's steakhouse, Target, Subway, and approximately 7 minutes from the stadium. We arrived about 2 hours before check in and the front desk staff made some calls and proceeded to check us in. A definite plus! The rate I was initially given was more expensive than the rate given at check in (great!). The suite was very spacious and neat, bed was comfortable, hotel breakfast was convenient but variety was limited. Will stay here again, without a doubt and can't stop referring it to others! This chain has not let me down yet!

• Stayed September 2006, travelled as a couple
3 Thank SpeakUp
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 January 2006

This is my third time staying in a Drury Inn with the other two times being in Alabama. I am constantly amazed that the staff is SO friendly and helpful and always, always have smiles on their faces and a pleasant greeting. The regular guest rooms and the suites are both clean and comfortable. Free one hours long distance calling which is important to someone like myself on long term business and many miles from home. Free internet and the free hot breakfast is also a big plus. Has a wonderful Steak house next door and shopping and many more eating places within a mile. I would stay again and again and will always look for Drury Inns when I am on business before anything else.

• Stayed December 2005, travelled on business
4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ridgeland
Embassy Suites by Hilton Jackson - North/Ridgeland
Staybridge Suites Jackson
Staybridge Suites Jackson
#12 of 16 in Ridgeland
Homewood Suites by Hilton Jackson Ridgeland

Been to Drury Inn & Suites Jackson Ridgeland? Share your experiences!