“Best Lunch Ever”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: County Line Road
Description: For over 25 years, Amerigo has been a local Jackson favorite. Authentic Italian pastas, hand-made pizzas, fresh seafood and wood-fired steaks offer something for everyone at Amerigo. And if your tastes veer toward wine, you'll find everything from affordable, every day wines to single vineyard varietals from Piedmont to Sicily. Amerigo serves lunch and dinner daily, as well as brunch on Sunday. Early bird is available daily between 4-6pm, and we offer over 15 gluten-free dishes to choose from. We also cater! Our Sales Manager will work with you to create a customized menu for your special event. Delivery and full-service catering options are available.
Reviewed 27 July 2013

Ordered the Arugula Salad topped with Salmon....OMG....have never had a better lunch that I can think of at this point in my life!

Reviewed 20 July 2013

Favorite spot for a night out. Well trained staff and good food. Pretty good wine list. Been going for years and never disappointed

Reviewed 20 July 2013

This restaurant is great for romantic evenings, dinners with friends, or dining with the family. Whichever occasion, Amerigo does not disappoint. The pasta dishes are fantastic, the appetizers are great (fried cheese fritters are my favorite), and if you have room after dinner, they have a wonderful tiramisu. They also do a great job with their grilled items. My favorite is the pork chop grilled on the cedar plank. I believe it was a special, but ask your server if it is available if you are in the mood for grilled pork chop.

Reviewed 19 July 2013

My family and I have heard such wonderful experiences about Amerigo's so we decided to try for ourselves. There was nothing that was special about the food to make me say that I would want to go back. We are from NOLA and maybe our expectations are set to high?
I love Eggplant Parmesan and wanted to try theirs. When it came out it smelled like it had been frozen and heated up. I will say that the red sauce was rich and tasty, just not enough to cover my pasta. My husband order the Chicken Alfredo with looked delicious, but it was cold and very little chicken. I will say the best part of our meal was the bread! I will not be going back anytime soon.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

Friday night at 7pm wait time was 35 minutes but we were seated in 10. Service is outstanding. Ribeye special was amazing; cooked to perfection. Goat cheese and penne was delightful. Can't go wrong with cheese fritters! Nice selection of wine.