“WINGS” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Groups
Jackson, Mississippi, Usa
“WINGS”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2013

Love their wings fried hard and the fried pickles. I know they are a sports bar and it's hard to get a seat sometimes so I get my order to go. I do not live far so it's still hot when I get home. Love Them.

Visited March 2013

Ridgeland, Mississippi
“Fun spot for food and sport viewing”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2013

Went last night and enjoyed some decent comfort bar food. Very active place with a long wait on some nights. When we left at about 8PM there were probably six families waiting for tables. Nice menu and beer selection. I ordered a hamburger and my son ordered the boneless wings. Both were prepared well though the burger was one of the "pre-fab" variety. I think a hand-pattied burger would be better and possibly not add too much to the price or prep time. The chefs are on the mark though with the prep time for the overall meal. Our appetizer of fried pickles and the french fries that came with the burger were very hot. A rare event in almost all restaurants. For me there is nothing worse than luke warm or cold fried foods. Definitely a plus. This place is in my top ten casual restaurants in the Jackson area.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Durango, Colorado
“Awful Food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2013

Thought I would check this out today as it is close by. What a disappointment, I got the naked chicken tenders and onion rings. The chicken tenders were tough and had gristle. The onion rings were luke warm and slimy. It's a sports bar so it was loud with a ton of TVs.

• Visited March 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Mississippi
“Plenty of televisions, beer and wings but don't expect to get a booth with a party of 3 or less. It apparently now against polic”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2013 via mobile

You've got to give BW3s credit--lots of televisions, wings and beer. You can't really screw that combination up. Jackson/ Ridgeland desperately needed a place like Buffalo Wild Wings and I was thrilled when they moved in years ago. I do love the place. However, it is always so loud I can't hear the people I'm sitting with. I understand it's a sports bar, but wish the acoustics were better so I could talk to family or friends at my table.

Tonight our serve was excellent but I was disappointed by management. Specifically, three of us were denied a booth despite several empty ones being available. Upon being seated I asked the hostess for a booth. She took us to a 5 top and said she couldn't give us a booth because it was for a party of five. I assumed she meant the party was there and waiting to be seated. However, when I saw several more booths open prior to our order being taken, I went to the hostess stand and asked If we could be moved. The manager then explained to me that booths are only for parties of 4 or more on busy nights. I volunteered that we had been seated at a large 5 top that could easily accommodate 5- 6 people. (more comfortably than a booth, mind you). He said that despite its size our table only had 4 chairs so we couldn't move. I explained that there were, in fact, 5 chairs at our table and the manager told me I was wrong. He then went to my table, apparently to count the chairs! Seeing there were in fact 5 chairs and plenty of room for a sixth, he then advised that we couldnt move because we had placed a food order and would have had to ask for a booth upon being seated. When I pointed out we had not ordered he then advised that it was policy. No party of 3 could have a booth on a busy night and we could not move.

Throughout my meal I watched 5 booths open and 3 remain unoccupied the entire time we were there. While appreciative of our server's great attention, I was disappointed by the poor customer service from the manager. This was a classic example of red tape hindering judgment and common sense.

Slidell, Louisiana
“Better than average Buffalo”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2013

It is better than the one in Slidell for sure. Service is good and wings are ok. A real popular place on game day, get there early

Visited May 2012

Been to Buffalo Wild Wings? Share your experiences!