“Good Food, good service”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings
Reserve with OpenTable
Buffalo Wild Wings is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #36 of 156 Restaurants in Ridgeland
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 16 December 2013 via mobile

Have been here several times and it is always good. Obviously wings are great, also the onion rings and fried pickles. Burgers are very good. Waitress was very attentive. Overall great experience.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

My son and I have been there to watch sports and enjoy some great comfort foods. Chicken wings, boneless and traditional, are their specialty though I have enjoyed their flatbreads also. Great appetizers and there seems to be a wide selections of beers for the brew lovers. Always loud and lively, it's a fun place to go. Last visit requires a "shout-out" to Ty our server. Great attitude and really knows the menu. He made some great recommendations and was on the spot for our drink refills. Ask for Ty the next time you go.

Reviewed 13 May 2013

We enjoy sitting and eating at the bar. We were served as soon as we sat down and the food and drinks arrived shortly after..it was a busy night but the staff was on task. great food, great tap beer

Reviewed 8 April 2013

Love their wings fried hard and the fried pickles. I know they are a sports bar and it's hard to get a seat sometimes so I get my order to go. I do not live far so it's still hot when I get home. Love Them.

Reviewed 6 April 2013

Went last night and enjoyed some decent comfort bar food. Very active place with a long wait on some nights. When we left at about 8PM there were probably six families waiting for tables. Nice menu and beer selection. I ordered a hamburger and my son ordered the boneless wings. Both were prepared well though the burger was one of the "pre-fab" variety. I think a hand-pattied burger would be better and possibly not add too much to the price or prep time. The chefs are on the mark though with the prep time for the overall meal. Our appetizer of fried pickles and the french fries that came with the burger were very hot. A rare event in almost all restaurants. For me there is nothing worse than luke warm or cold fried foods. Definitely a plus. This place is in my top ten casual restaurants in the Jackson area.