“cafeteria all the way”

Ranked #62 of 152 Restaurants in Ridgeland
Jackson, Mississippi
“cafeteria all the way”
Reviewed 14 September 2012

average tasting cafeteria line foods, fried chicken ok....nothing exciting just the norm... complete meal can get expensive

Visited August 2012

Jackson, Mississippi
“Dilly-o”
Reviewed 14 March 2012

I really like eating here and do so at least once a week when I don't feel like bringing lunch. I try to be carb conscience at times and when I do I know I can't go wrong here. Their vegetables like the greens, cabbage and green beans never affect my glucose. I love the half baked chicken the best. They have great prices and the food is delish.

Visited March 2012
Belize
“always a good meal”
Reviewed 18 December 2011

I like the variety of well cooked and seasoned food, I can't really find anything negative to say, I cant remember them having Tabasco sauce, is the only downside to me, (because I love tabasco) . The staff was nice and helpful, and they give a 10% miitary discount.

Visited November 2011