“Jackson Home 2”

Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Ridgeland
Starkvill, United States
“Jackson Home 2”
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Very nice hotel. Loved the fire pit in the front! Rooms were very spacious and clean. Pillows were soft and bed was very comfortable. Fridge didn't work, but we didn't really need it and didn't bother reporting it.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

1 Thank Emily S

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Louisville, United States
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Very nice, new Hotel just north of Jackson, MS. Local upscale shopping and trendy restaurants is nice as well. Only ding I have is the varying breakfast time. Seems like they put it out when they want to. Beds and sheets are about the most comfortable I've slept on. Massive flat screen tv was nice. You can actually see it while sitting on the small love seat. I'll look for this chain wherever I travel now.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Susanne M, Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Jackson/Ridgeland, responded to this review, 14 November 2013
Thank you so much for staying with us. We appreciate your review. I am going to check on the breakfast irregularity that you experienced. We look forward to having you as our guest on your next stay in Ridgeland!
Grand Prairie, United States
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Hilton went a little too far with this hotel concept. It feels a little cheap. The closet has a curtain for a door, I could barely turn around in the bathroom, and the bed pillows were terrible. I left after one night and found a nicer hotel for the same price.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. I understand that you were disappointed and that we came short of delivering what you are accustomed to expect from us. I truly apologize if this was the case and I can assure you that I will definitely keep your review in mind to improve our in-property experience. We appreciate your business and sincerely apologize that we did not provide you with the level of quality that you are accustomed to receive from us. We do everything we can to ensure our guests enjoy our hotel. With that said, I assure that your feedback is incredibly important to us and I will definitely take your comments into consideration.
Collierville, United States
Reviewed 4 November 2013

This hotel was a good value and well appointed with kitchen and work space. Excellent hotel for an extended business or working trip. The desk working area in the room had all the necessary plug-ins and space needed. The kitchen had everything needed to prepare small meals and including a dishwasher to clean up.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 1 November 2013

This is a very new and nice hotel, location is nice to mall areas, rooms are modern, big, and well equiped. The breakfast was good, a little sparse, and need more than one waffle maker with probable clear directions on use. Recommend stay.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family

Santa Barbara, California
Reviewed 30 October 2013

The staff that work at this hotel are very polite! It is a nice hotel. It is across the street from a mall and good restaurants. The rooms are nice. I like the shampoo and soap distribution system in the shower.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Milwaukee, WI
Reviewed 28 October 2013 via mobile

This is a nice, newer hotel in the area. I was not greeted at this hotel as a HH member. I guess it's different at every hotel. Our room was decent and clean. There were a few issues though...We stayed in Rm 320. The pillows were not new. For a new hotel, these pillows looked and felt like they had been passed down from old stock. Not good. The toilet paper holder was broke and stayed broke the entire time we were there. I hope they find a way to fix it. The lamp was out closest to the window. Then there was the long brown hair that was in my washcloth... Ugh. I hope that never happens again!
Breakfast appeared to be standard fare. If they had anything more, I missed it. There is laundry off the lobby. It's convenient and nice. The location is very close to the mall and highway. Overall, it was a nice stay. I would book
here again in the future.

• Stayed October 2013