“Fantastic hotel to stay in!”

Home2 Suites by Hilton Jackson/Ridgeland
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Ridgeland
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Staying at Home 2 in Ridgeland, Mississippi was a fantastic experience. The staff was excellent. The accomodations and breakfast unbelievable. I would go back any time and will look for other Home 2 hotels when we travel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 29 April 2014

I really enjoyed my recent stay at the Home 2 Suites in Ridgeland, Mississippi. The hotel was very conveniently located for a meeting I was attending, and rates were better! I appreciated the European boutique hotel ambience, the environmentally conscious features, and the sleek design of the suite. Most importantly, the staff were all wonderful, very helpful, and very knowledgeable -- the best asset a hotel can have. I commend Hilton on this new venture & I hope I have the opportunity to stay at a Home 2 Suites again.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

While visiting family we stayed three nights. Outside a few trips to all-inclusive resorts in the Caribbean, this was the most enjoyable "away from home" trip we've had. ALL the staff was very friendly and accommodating. The facility was very clean and well kept. We will be back!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 April 2014

This was my first stay at the Home 2 Suites. The service was excellent. The room was very clean, and the decor was beautiful. Breakfast was very good. The assistant was helpful. The costumer service representative was very helpful in giving directions and making sure everything was OK with me.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Very quick check-in. The staff let me leave my car under the cover while I took my unusually large amount of stuff in, since it was pouring down rain outside. That was HUGE! The room was clean and nobody disturbed me or hassled me. The facility was excellent. It even had propane grills for guest use. There was also a fire pit out front for cool mornings where you could sit around and relax. The breakfast bar could use a fresh breakfast, but they do have a waffle maker, so that made it all better for me. It also didn't have those ridiculous 1970s popcorn ceilings. It was very modern.

Reviewed 12 April 2014

We had never heard of Home 2, but it was located near relatives in Madison, MS. We usually stay at Hilton Garden Inns. The only problem we had at check in was our first question was "are you pet friendly?" the reply was yes, but we were never informed there was a $50.00 fee which showed up on our bill when we checked out. I would highly recommend this hotel for any extended stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Very neat & clean room plus appliances great. Disappointed in breakfast food & drink. When I arrived after making reservations with Hilton Honors, could not find my reservation. Then the lady had one room left & was in process having it cleaned when reservation was found & gave me a room cancelled by patron while I was checking in. I like their "Pet-Friendly" policy. Pet charge probably is too high. If they keep the hotel clean & neat with extraord. help, I will use them again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ridgeland
Embassy Suites by Hilton Jackson - North/Ridgeland
TownePlace Suites Jackson Ridgeland/The Township at Colony Park
Hyatt Place Jackson/Ridgeland
SpringHill Suites Jackson Ridgeland/The Township at Colony Park
Hilton Garden Inn Jackson/Madison
Drury Inn & Suites Jackson Ridgeland

Been to Home2 Suites by Hilton Jackson/Ridgeland? Share your experiences!