“Very nice hotel for an excellent value”

Home2 Suites by Hilton Jackson/Ridgeland
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Ridgeland
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Very modern décor and staff extremely service-oriented. Very good complementary breakfast and free internet. Room and lavatory spotlessly clean. Nice flat-screen TV with all the basic channels plus HBO. The only place I'll stay in Jackson, MS, from now on.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

A nice, modern place to stay. The rooms were nice, spacious, and has awesome amenities for electronics (I.e. Wall plugs, wi-fi, etc...). The walls are a little thin though. Luckily our neighbors were members of our party, but we could hear them laughing through the walls. All in all I would DEFINATELY stay there again! Clean, cheap, and in a safe area, what else can you ask for?

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 May 2014

This is a new building and hotel. Everything looks nice but there are a few major issues. Thankfully not to many people have been there during the work week because the walls are very thin. You can hear doors opening/closing, staff cleaning, people talking, etc. Luckily most people are here for business and go to bed at a reasonable time.

One night, I was almost asleep when I felt something crawl across my foot. I jumped out of the bed and turned on the lights. A roach had just crawled across my foot! Having roaches in the hotel is inexcusable. I called down to the front desk and told them what had happened and asked for new sheets. 30 minutes go by and I had not received my sheets. I called back down and they brought me the sheet and handed them to me for me to change the bed! I am a paying custom with the hotel booked for 30+ nights and I expected better custom service than that. Yes the lady at the desk was the only worker there but I should not have to wait 90 mins to have my sheets changed. The next day they hotel attempted to "resolve" the issue (hard to take back being in bed with a roach-still having nightmares). They had the room deep cleaned and the room sprayed for bugs. This was a 5 hour process that I wasnt able to be in my room.

I would urge customers too look at other hotels in the area.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Susanne M, Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Jackson/Ridgeland, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

I apologize for the inconvenience that you experienced during your stay at Home2 Ridgeland. I also apologize that the process for fixing the problem took longer than we originally expected. I do however, appreciate your feedback and I hope that the rest of your stay has been and will continue to be enjoyable!

Reviewed 7 May 2014

Staying at Home 2 in Ridgeland, Mississippi was a fantastic experience. The staff was excellent. The accomodations and breakfast unbelievable. I would go back any time and will look for other Home 2 hotels when we travel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I really enjoyed my recent stay at the Home 2 Suites in Ridgeland, Mississippi. The hotel was very conveniently located for a meeting I was attending, and rates were better! I appreciated the European boutique hotel ambience, the environmentally conscious features, and the sleek design of the suite. Most importantly, the staff were all wonderful, very helpful, and very knowledgeable -- the best asset a hotel can have. I commend Hilton on this new venture & I hope I have the opportunity to stay at a Home 2 Suites again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 April 2014

While visiting family we stayed three nights. Outside a few trips to all-inclusive resorts in the Caribbean, this was the most enjoyable "away from home" trip we've had. ALL the staff was very friendly and accommodating. The facility was very clean and well kept. We will be back!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 April 2014

This was my first stay at the Home 2 Suites. The service was excellent. The room was very clean, and the decor was beautiful. Breakfast was very good. The assistant was helpful. The costumer service representative was very helpful in giving directions and making sure everything was OK with me.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business