“Great stay”

Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Ridgeland
TN
“Great stay”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

I'm a Hilton Diamond member and this was my second stay at the hotel and I'll stay here again. Close to interstate, big clean room, reasonable rate. Check in was quick and the staff was friendly. No complaints.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Dunnellon, FL, United Kingdom
Reviewed 31 May 2014

We selected this new hotel based on goods reviews on TripAdvisor, and we were really pleased with it. It had been open for seven months and everything was new, clean and fresh-smelling. Our suite was spacious and well-appointed, with excellent kitchen facilities. The staff were exceptionally courteous and helpful. The decor is stylish and pleasing. The breakfast bar is the best we have ever seen. This is an outstanding hotel! Two caveats: Our room had a connecting door to the room next door, and it was poorly insulated. We had a noisy neighbor. Request a room without a connecting door, and bring earplugs just in case. Also, the the beds are comfortable but the pillows are hard and lumpy. If you require a soft pillow, bring one.

New Orleans, Louisiana
Reviewed 17 May 2014

I was surprised by having never stayed in a Home2Suites property before. I am a loyal Hilton Brand guest and try to stay at Hilton brand properties whenever I can. The room was spacious and clean. The staff was friendly and helpful.

Pensacola
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Service outstanding! Accommodations clean and inviting! The staff was friendly and made us feel welcome from the beginning. This was our first visit to the Homes 2 Suites and they made a great first impression. The beds were comfortable, our room had a kitchen stocked with utensils for cooking and a refrigerator. The fitness room was open and inviting. If you have the opportunity to stay at this hotel, I definitely recommend it. In addition, we were only minutes from our destination, Triton Park.

Fairhope, United States
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Very modern décor and staff extremely service-oriented. Very good complementary breakfast and free internet. Room and lavatory spotlessly clean. Nice flat-screen TV with all the basic channels plus HBO. The only place I'll stay in Jackson, MS, from now on.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

A nice, modern place to stay. The rooms were nice, spacious, and has awesome amenities for electronics (I.e. Wall plugs, wi-fi, etc...). The walls are a little thin though. Luckily our neighbors were members of our party, but we could hear them laughing through the walls. All in all I would DEFINATELY stay there again! Clean, cheap, and in a safe area, what else can you ask for?

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Miami, Florida
Reviewed 8 May 2014

This is a new building and hotel. Everything looks nice but there are a few major issues. Thankfully not to many people have been there during the work week because the walls are very thin. You can hear doors opening/closing, staff cleaning, people talking, etc. Luckily most people are here for business and go to bed at a reasonable time.

One night, I was almost asleep when I felt something crawl across my foot. I jumped out of the bed and turned on the lights. A roach had just crawled across my foot! Having roaches in the hotel is inexcusable. I called down to the front desk and told them what had happened and asked for new sheets. 30 minutes go by and I had not received my sheets. I called back down and they brought me the sheet and handed them to me for me to change the bed! I am a paying custom with the hotel booked for 30+ nights and I expected better custom service than that. Yes the lady at the desk was the only worker there but I should not have to wait 90 mins to have my sheets changed. The next day they hotel attempted to "resolve" the issue (hard to take back being in bed with a roach-still having nightmares). They had the room deep cleaned and the room sprayed for bugs. This was a 5 hour process that I wasnt able to be in my room.

I would urge customers too look at other hotels in the area.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Susanne M, Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Jackson/Ridgeland, responded to this review, 14 May 2014
I apologize for the inconvenience that you experienced during your stay at Home2 Ridgeland. I also apologize that the process for fixing the problem took longer than we originally expected. I do however, appreciate your feedback and I hope that the rest of your stay has been and will continue to be enjoyable!