“been in better applebee's”
Review of Applebee's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Applebee's
Ranked #97 of 150 Restaurants in Ridgeland
Cuisines: American
uk
“been in better applebee's”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

been here twice , only saved by food being reasonable and happy hour prices. Service not great our appetizer arrived after main meal, same thing happened to another table on second visit,

no call round by manager either visit, nobody even notices when your glass is empty, basic items, if weather had not been so bad we would have went somewhere else, not a great example of applebee franchise.

• Visited April 2014

Los Angeles, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“good food good time”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

2 for $20 is a cool deal but its not necessary always. they have good sized appetizers. i enjoyed it, my kids enjoyed .we were visiting. thanks.

Visited April 2014
Dallas, Texas
“I dont think so”
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Not a good place to take your family. Service was below average as well as the food. I don't think these people care about the food or service. DO NOT EAT THERE

• Visited September 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“awful customer service”
Reviewed 21 May 2013

We sat at the bar, hoping to order food to go and left after being ignored for 15 minutes. The bartender did not seem at all interested in serving anyone.

• Visited May 2013
Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States
“Burnt Chocolate”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

I went to this Applebee's alone during lunch time. My food was ok, I had the Black and Blue Burger with onion rings. The problem that I had was with my dessert. I had the brownie bite. It was totally hard. I couldn't cut it with my spoon or even a knife. I asked the waiter if he thought it my be burnt, he said no it was from the ice cream. I told him that I could smell the burned chocolate in the brownie. After consideration he took it back and brought me another one.

• Visited March 2013