“Great service!”

Ranked #16 of 16 Hotels in Ridgeland
Jackson, Mississippi
“Great service!”
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

Econo lodge is awesome! It's fast, convenient, and the people who work there are so nice! I make sure every whee I go, I travel here. I recommend anyone to stay here if they are looking for affordable prices and good service! And to always use them!

Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Sudhir B, General Manager at Econo Lodge North Ridgeland, responded to this review, 12 August 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for completing a survey on your recent stay with Econo Lodge North in Ridgeland, MS. We look forward to providing accommodations during your upcoming travels.

Sam

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Ridgeland, Mississippi
Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

My stay is normally pleasant here, besides the parking. I've visited several times recently the staff is great especially Dean. The location is convenient, i will continue to visit this hotel in the future.

• Stayed April 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for allowing us to serve you during your travels. We look forward to serving during your future travels. We truly appreciate you completing the survey on your recent stay.

Jackson, Mississippi
Reviewed 14 April 2014

My name is Ariel Johnson and when I'm in town I always stay here because of the way they make feel like you right at home. I say this because they check on you to make sure everything is going good with your room and they also ask if there's anything they can do to make your stay even better to me that means a lot.

• Stayed April 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for completing a survey on your recent stay with Econo Lodge North in Ridgeland, MS. We are thrilled that you were so satisfied with the level of service that was provided. We look forward to offering you the same level of excellent service during your future visits.

Dyersville, Iowa
Reviewed 19 March 2014

We were here for medical reasons and needed a room down stairs which they did not have, however the front desk gentleman was so understanding that he called one of the guest at 12:00pm in the afternoon who had a room downstairs explained the situation. He then helped the guest move to another room, got the room cleaned up and moved us in even though the check in time is 3:00pm. He also helped me move my stuff from the car to the room. I and my wife are seniors old and needed all the help I can get. He even went further by printing a map out to the hospital and some places to eat. Just fantastic service and fantastic people. The room was ok. Again the service compensates for what is lacking. I will definitely come and stay here in July. I have stayed at the hotels around but non compare to the service I received here Also wanted to thank the guest who gave up his room for us.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for completing a survey on your recent stay at Econo Lodge North, in Ridgeland, MS. It was our pleasure to accommodate you during your visit. We look forward to offering the same level of excellent service the next time you stay with Econo Lodge North, in Ridgeland, MS.

Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed 1 December 2013

Please DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL!!! It is better to sleep in your car. I checked in this hotel because it was close to the highway, and I am a member of choice Hotel and wanted to get points. My first impression was to go elsewhere. It looked cheap but when I saw the choice hotel information, and the guy wore a choice hotel shirt, I reasoned the room would look better than lobby otherwise the hotel wouldn't qualify for choice hotel. The first room I was given which was supposed to be non smoking smelled smoke and stale smell like it had not been slept for a decade. I went back to front desk and requested another room. When I got inside I noticed the cobwebs. I wanted to use the toilet but when I opened the lid I thought I would throw up. Mold and dirt all over. I walked to the phone to tell front desk that I had changed my mind but the phone just rang and rang. No answer. The phone was so filthy I had to use my gloves to use it. Since my card had already been charged, and it was so late, I thought I just pray that no disease would touch me, and called it a night. In the morning I tried to open the door to get out but it won't open. I tried to dial front desk but the phone did not work. I called the hotel phone from my cell 3 times but no answer. I tried knocking on the window, but there was no one out there. Just a bunch of cars. I then called 911. A policeman came with the front desk guy who had checked me in. He instructed me to open the window latch, which I did. He opened the window and got inside the room. He tried to open the door but it won't open. I had to get out of the window. I stayed there November 29th, 2013, and I am requesting a refund or take legal action, because my health was subjected to diseases in the toilet, and when I woke up I sneezed like crazy. I was forced to sleep there because the front desk did not answer the call for me to cancel the room and check out, and I lost 2 hours in the morning trying to get out of that hotel, which made me late on my schedule. I don't know yet what the filthiness in that room has on my health but if they don't refund my money I will have no choice but to take legal action. I have tried to call the hotel several time but they are not answering my calls. This hotel is safety and health hazard and it need to be shut down. DO NOT STAY IN THIS HOTEL. There is a hotel across the street (Days Inn) which is about 10.00 more. I would rather pay 100.00 more than stay in this Econo Lodge. I hope they will be shut down soon.

Room Tip: •"Rooms on the south side are quieter"
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank becky B
Sudhir B, General Manager at Econo Lodge North Ridgeland, responded to this review, 7 August 2014
Dear Guest,

We are deep;y sadden to hear about your stay in our establishment. We are in the process of improving our level of customer service on a daily basis. We hope that you will give us another chance to earn your trust once again.

Picayune, Mississippi
Reviewed 22 September 2013

I have seen reviews of this hotel so I didn't know what to expect; but I was very pleased when I arrived and checked in. The hotel is an older property but the rooms are clean, and the beds are comfortable. And for the price (around $57) that's pretty much all I need. The room had microwave and fridge and it was in a convenient location to many restaurants and shopping places. And the staff was great, very friendly and eager to make sure I had a pleasurable stay. Will be back next time I'm in town.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Jason R
Sudhir B, General Manager at Econo Lodge North Ridgeland, responded to this review, 28 September 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind words following your recent stay at our hotel. I was thrilled to read that we were able to assist you multiple times during your stay, which made your stay even more enjoyable. Please come and stay with us again the next time you come to Ridgeland.

Madison, Mississippi, United States
Reviewed 21 September 2013

I have travel all over the USA working in the Gas an Oil field, There for I stay at a lot of hotel/ motels The staff is very friendly and the Hotel is very nice. I have not had any problems with anything here. The entire area is very clean and the pool is outstanding. They have a on site staff that is there for you 24/7.
Prior to working in the Gas an Oil field I work in hotel Restaurant so I know what I am looking for in a place to be comfortable. This is one of the best

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. We have always believed that travelling on business is a stressful endeavor, and if we are able to provide customer service that would lessen some of that stress, then we are on the right track.

We look forward to another opportunity to have you at our property, and once again, thank you for your positive comments!

Best Regards,
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ridgeland
Red Roof Inn Jackson North - Ridgeland
Staybridge Suites Jackson
#12 of 16 in Ridgeland
Extended Stay America - Jackson - Ridgeland
Homewood Suites by Hilton Jackson Ridgeland

Been to Econo Lodge North Ridgeland? Share your experiences!