“Beautiful and comfortable!”

Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Ridgeland
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Beautiful and comfortable!”
Reviewed 27 February 2014 via mobile

Bright and beautiful hotel! My family & I stayed there for 4 days and enjoyed our stay over all.
The guest service at desk were super friendly and so were housekeeping, those ladies rock!
The only complaint was the cockroach I seen crawling in the breakfast area and the older weekday breakfast lady with the grouchy attitude.
This lady snapped while I was getting cereal at 10am. It was still out on the stand while she was taking away the breakfast area so I didn't see any harm of getting a little more.
Then she was a complete rude smart mouth to my boyfriend when he asked for a fork to eat with,when there were none in eye view.
She had the nerve to point at them instead of saying here you go, or to say what the caddy was next to.
An employee that was standing there from a different department actually showed more customer service than her and gave us forks to eat with.
It wasn't a big deal but she made it one.

• Stayed February 2014
1 Thank Tsmax1976
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at SpringHill Suites Jackson Ridgeland/The Township at Colony Park, responded to this review, 4 March 2014
Thanks for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. I’m happy to read from your review that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. I am very sorry for the problem at breakfast and we are looking into it. I thank you again for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel and I do hope that if you are ever in town, you consider staying with us.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
  • Korean first
Merrimack, New Hampshire
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Was very pleased with the look of the new hotel. Efficient front desk staff and as expected, the room was clean. Area around the hotel is very upscale with great dining and shopping very close by. Would stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank rmc_colorado
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at SpringHill Suites Jackson Ridgeland/The Township at Colony Park, responded to this review, 11 February 2014
We are very pleased to read how pleased you were with our hotel the SpringHill Suites Jackson North/Ridgeland. Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review and we hope to see you again soon.
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 23 January 2014

This hotel is new and very nice. The hotel was very clean but the breakfast buffet was mediocre (not very tasty). The staff at night was very nice and courteous. Location is in an upscale area and is very quiet and peaceful. I had a king room and the only thing I didn't like was that you couldn't really open the closet door (to hang clothes and get to ironing board) because it was blocked by the lamp/nightstand next to the bed (closet is in a very peculiar location, very awkward). My sister in law stayed in the double queen room which was really roomy and had a walk in closet (I will pick the double queen room next time). The only con I had was the maids forgot to clean our room the next day (the front desk didn't know why-not a good answer).

Overall this is a really nice Springhill Suites and I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Only1Tonia
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at SpringHill Suites Jackson Ridgeland/The Township at Colony Park, responded to this review, 4 February 2014
We are happy to read you think our hotel the SpringHill Suites Jackson North/Ridgeland is a very nice hotel and that you would stay here again. Thank you for such a nice review.
Austin, TX
Reviewed 8 January 2014

This hotel is brand new and the staff are very nice. It's very clean, my only complaints were a faint bleach smell in the room and the fact that my wife couldn't find the hotel via google maps (android) although I could find it via my iphone. My wife finally was able to find the location via the name, but the street it was on did not exist in her phone. So google needs to get on this.

The breakfast area was great, the area is developing but seems very upscale. I don't think you can do better if you are passing through Mississippi to be honest.

I stayed on points but 10,000 points seems high for this location.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank crazyAustin
We are sorry the GPS has trouble finding our new hotel the SpringHill Suites Jackson North/Ridgeland. We are trying to get this taken care of. We are happy to read how much you like the hotel and will be coming back if you are in our area. Thank you for such a nice review.
Gulfport
Reviewed 22 November 2013

My family and I stayed at the property earlier this month and loved it. It's not far from the interstate but nestled away enough to provide peace and quiet. The front desk staff person (Evosha/Yvosha) gave me perfect directions to the hotel. The Renaissance Shopping Center and several eateries are very near to it. We stayed in room 311, which had a walk-in closet. The frosted glass, sliding bathroom door was a nice, unique touch. The room was very spacious. The beds were very comfortable. And, excluding the eggs, the breakfast buffet was quite tasty. Upon checkout, the front desk staff person (Todd) was very friendly and expeditiously helped us. I will definitely be returning to my new hideaway. :-)

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Storm1908
New Orleans
Reviewed 21 November 2013

I enjoyed my brief stay at the Springhill Suites in Ridgeland. It is a brand-new property -- I believe it has only been open for about two weeks. The rooms were spacious and comfortable, and obviously clean. The sheets weren't the greatest quality, but I slept fine. The staff that I interacted with were courteous and polite.

There is a fairly extensive continental breakfast in the morning that adds value. The location - near a big shopping and dining complex - is good. I would stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Milwaukee, WI
Reviewed 15 November 2013 via mobile

When I stayed at the hotel it had been open for about a week, so everything is new. Here are the pros and cons:

Rm 311

Pros: Brand New, excellent staff, location is fantastic. You are within walking distance of some great restaurants. I recommend Newk's for deli style fare, and Anjou for upscale dining.

Cons: Space is tight if there are 3 people in the room as we had. Our bathroom was directly across from the beds. And there is a sliding door that has a frosty window. If you are sitting on the couch, you can see directly into the bathroom. If you have modesty issues, as one us did, you will be uncomfortable. The tub was not properly sealed. It was starting to pull away. We did not find the beds comfortable. The pillows in particular were too soft. I had neck pain. On Sunday, don't expect room cleaning past noon if you are not checking out. She knocked around 10am, asked if we needed anything, and never returned.

Would I stay here again? Eh... Maybe if I was with less people and brought my own pillow. We got a good rate this time, so we made it work.

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank miltowntraveler
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ridgeland
Embassy Suites by Hilton Jackson - North/Ridgeland
Home2 Suites by Hilton Jackson/Ridgeland
Hyatt Place Jackson/Ridgeland
TownePlace Suites Jackson Ridgeland/The Township at Colony Park
Hilton Garden Inn Jackson/Madison
Drury Inn & Suites Jackson Ridgeland

Been to SpringHill Suites Jackson Ridgeland/The Township at Colony Park? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about SpringHill Suites Jackson Ridgeland/The Township at Colony Park

Property: SpringHill Suites Jackson Ridgeland/The Township at Colony Park
Address: 121 Southtowne Avenue, Ridgeland, MS 39157 (Formerly SpringHill Suites Jackson North/Ridgeland)
Region: United States > Mississippi > Ridgeland
Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Ridgeland
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:3 star — SpringHill Suites Jackson Ridgeland/The Township at Colony Park 3*
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Jackson Ridgeland/The Township at Colony Park offers space and style at an affordable price. Ideal for business and leisure, our Ridgeland, Mississippi hotel's guest suites provide a seamless blend of amenities to ensure your stay is anything but ordinary. We sit within walking distance of The Township at Colony Park. Additionally, you can explore the Ridgeland biking and walking trail along the historic Natchez Trace Scenic Parkway. Our complimentary hot breakfast, pool, fitness center and free WiFi throughout our hotel help you stay refreshed and connected outside of your room, giving you the freedom to set your own pace and work or relax your way. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your SpringHill Suites Jackson Ridgeland/The Township at Colony Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.