“overpriced”
Review of Shea's On Lake Harbour - CLOSED

Shea's On Lake Harbour
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 1 March 2014

We sat at the bar because we went between server shifts and were told would be a wait of several minutes before we could be seated at a table. Drinks were standard, how can you mess up vodka on the rocks. We had an urge for steak and they have one steak on the menu, ribeye, my favorite cut. It was $36 but we figured must be prime. It was choice. Kroger sales this steak for $10. I ordered medium rare and told the waiter I was very particular about the way my steak was cooked. It was brought to me well done on one side, medium well on the other side. My husband ordered medium and received his also medium well. For two steaks at that price you would assume the cook would be trained to cook other than a hamburger patty. I let them have my steak back and we went on to Applebee's to eat. I have noticed that recently their lunch blue plate special, which was originally advertised for $10, has been reduced to $8. That tells you something. This restaurant is overpriced for it is, a big bar.

Reviewed 1 February 2014

Went in fir their lunch special. 3 waitresses. Alots of open tables that were dirty. Had to wait to be seated but it was fine. Very beautiful place with a great fire place. Coke was flat. Gumbo was amazing. My lasagne was cold when i got it. The olive salad was good. My spinach was too too salty and my broccoli was very butter. My friends seafood platter was ok. Big shrimp and couple pieces of catfish. The tarter sauce was really good. Service was lacking at our table almost non existent. Very disappointed in the food and the service. Honestly wouldnt eat there again.

Reviewed 5 November 2013 via mobile

Our group had 4 entrees. Blackened redfish, good flavor but many bones. Couldn't enjoy it too concerned with bones. Shrimp pasta was good. Fried seafood platter had good shrimp and oysters, but Catfish was soggy. Don't know if they didn't place on paper towel or because fish sat on top of fries. Seafood club was good. Appetizer was sausage, cheese, Caprese and olive plate. It was good. Olive salad with entree was very good. Restaurant has a great menu but could do better with food. Waitress was good and very attentive.