“Efficient staff” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #6 of 16 Hotels in Ridgeland
Memphis, Tennessee
“Efficient staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2013

Arrived a bit early and the staff was all too willing to accommodate. They had me reserved for a high floor near the elevator but that room was not ready - boom - a first floor room was ready to go and I was on my way. I was able to plug in, power up, and crank out a ton of work rather than waiting for the room.

Room Tip: I have stayed on both sides of the hotel and I've been in rooms on high floors and on the first...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
San Diego, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2013

We loved it! The rooms were spacious and clean. Staff very friendly and attentive. Lots of persk with breakfast and evening reception and even dinner. Best stay in a long time... and would definately stay again.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business

1 Thank Bootsy328
VictoriaHopkins853, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Jackson Ridgeland, responded to this review, 12 August 2013
Thank you for your positive feedback!!! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and some of our great amenities!!! We look forward to welcoming you back home when you're in the area!!!

Homewood Suites Staff
Bennington, New Hampshire
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2013

The hotel itself was fine, but the worst breakfast I have ever experienced at a Homewood Suites hotel. The breakfast man was hard to fine and he wasn't very interested in keeping items stocked, therefore breakfast was very disappointing.

• Stayed June 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us. I understand you were dissappointed in the quality of breakfast items and the breakfast attendant and we truly apologize for this experience. We work hard to ensure the satisfaction of our guests and apologize that we were unable to meet that expectation. I am working with our breakfast staff to prevent this from happening in the future. I hope that if you travels bring you back to the area that you will consider staying with us again.
Montgomery, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2013

I was very satisfied with my stay at Homewood Suites. Leslie at the front desk was great. When I entered the suite, I was ultimately impressed. The sitting area and kitchen was a nice welcoming experience. The bathroom was nice and spacious. The bedroom was nice with the added touch of a ceiling fan and the bed slept wonderfully. I needed an extended check-out and they granted me that courtesy. Great experience, great stay & great hotel!!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your wonderful response!!! It is always a pleasure to make our guests feel like they are home! I hope that if travel brings you back to the area you will choose your "home away from home" as your place to stay!!!

Roswell, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2013

The room was not properly cleaned, i.e., wrappers on the floor, baby power on the dresser, blood on the linen. You could hear the guest on the floor above pacing their floor throughout the night, noise from the parking lot at 5:45 am with from landscaping.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us. I understand you were unhappy with the cleanliness of your room and apologize for this experience. We work hard to ensure the comfort and satisfaction of our guests and apologize that we were unable to meet that expectation. I am working with our housekeeping staff to prevent this from happening in the future. Please also accept our apology for the reservation issues you experienced. I hope that if you travels bring you back to the area that you will consider staying with us again.

st louis, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2013

would stay at this hotel again for the rate I received. the hvac didn't work well. pillow were very uncomfortable, feather pillow bed wasn't great but ok. stains on the floor in the room. super friend hotel staff

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us. I understand you were unhappy with the comfort of your bed and pillows and we sincerely apologize for this experience. We work hard to ensure the comfort and satisfaction of our guests and apologize that we were unable to meet that expectation. I am working with our housekeeping staff and maintenance staff to prevent this from happening in the future. I hope that if you travels bring you back to the area that you will consider staying with us again.
Covington, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2013

I used this hotel in the past, but last weekend the service was stellar. My son got married and I had to be in and out. My family and friends came from out of town and felt they were at a home away from home. The staff was quite helpful. Even welcoming my sister and her family at 3am..... Who does that ?Courteous and welcoming with a smile. Even the young man who helped bring the bags to the car had a smile and he only works weekends... They made my family feel special while handling a family reunion and conference group. Kudos to Homewood Suites of Jackson !!!!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

VictoriaHopkins853, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Jackson Ridgeland, responded to this review, 13 August 2013