Homewood Suites by Hilton Jackson-Ridgeland
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsceiling fanhome away from homeliving areathe hotel stafffull kitchenstay at this hotel againa great staysmoking roomenjoyed my staybed was very comfortablefamily reunionshopping and restaurantsoatmealstaff was friendlyvery nice hotelcomplimentary breakfastsausage
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 September 2013

I'm a Hilton honors member but first and last time here. Reviews about breakfast and air conditioner are correct I was hoping they would be resolved before our stay but no! If you put temp under 72 stayed freezing and above 72 heat would blow you out! We had to go out for breakfast because had nothing stocked that paired together, waffles no syrup , bagels no cream cheese , etc! And don't expect to nobody to help if you see a staff member they will run ! Much less after being up night from freezing housekeeping kept elevator use all day and wasn't even sorry when seeing we have to wait on elevator next time so they can fill it with trash and talk on phones! Never had a bad experience like this from homewood suites! Needs a lot of attention from management or higher apparently because I experienced same problems as I seen in reviews! Not worth money at all and the so called perks are not worth getting flu with no proper air system!

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 11 September 2013 via mobile

This is a typical homewood. The hotel is a little older but it give you all you expect. A great roomy suite with a kitchen separate bedroom and bath. The shower here was awesome. The breakfast is really good and served in real dishes. There is a great restaurant just next door with live music even during the week.

• Stayed: September 2013
VictoriaHopkins853, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Jackson-Ridgeland, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2013

Thank you for your feedback!!! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and our wonderful complimentary breakfast buffett!!! We look forward to welcoming you back home when you're in the area!!!

Kind regards,
Victoria Hopkins

Reviewed 9 September 2013

Great place to stay in Jackson Ms.The hotel is close to the mall and all the good eating place.It is close to downtown and the lake as well,good room service and just a great location.I will stay there again when i am back in Jackson.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank Marvin T. R
Reviewed 6 September 2013

Every time I travel for business, I stay at Homewood. Having access to the gym, breakfast, dinner, and a cozy suite make my time away from my family not so hard. The location is quiet and away from the highway, but located close to great shopping and restaurants. Even though I typically stay here for business, I would love to bring my family as well. It is a great place for children as well. Overall, its a great experience!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 September 2013

All things considered I thought it was a nice place to stay. The location was convenient. The decor was nice. The breakfast was great. The wireless internet was fast and convenient. I would recommend this to business travelers going to Jackson.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business