“Homewood Suites.”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Jackson-Ridgeland
Ranked #6 of 16 Hotels in Ridgeland
Reviewed 18 December 2013

Average hotel. Clean enough. Beds are comfortable and consistent where ever you stay with Hilton. I always bring my own pillow; although, Hilton does provide several different choices of pillows on the bed.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
VictoriaHopkins853, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Jackson-Ridgeland, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2014

Thank you so much for your feedback!!! I hope that if travel brings you back in the area you would choose your home away from home!!!

Reviewed 9 December 2013

The overall service of this property was very poor. the food at the Manager Rec. was Horriable, plus you'll have to eat off foam plates and use cheap paper napkins. the over all quality was as if you were eating at a cheap dinner. Plus cheap towels and wash cloths in rooms.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
VictoriaHopkins853, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Jackson-Ridgeland, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2013

Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us. I understand you were unhappy with the overall service of our property, and our food served at our dinner reception. We apologize for this experience. We work hard to ensure the comfort and satisfaction of our guests and apologize that we were unable to meet that expectation. I am working with every department staff memeber to prevent this from happening in the future. I hope that if you travels bring you back to the area that you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

We were in Jackson visiting family last month and we had a great stay at the Homewood Suites in Ridgeland. We reserved a smoking room and was able to change to a non-smoking the next day which is what we would have liked from the beginning but it was not available. While I was waiting to be moved, the General Manager walked by and asked me if I needed help. She also told me where her office was if I ever needed anything. The staff was nice as well which made for a great stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
VictoriaHopkins853, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Jackson-Ridgeland, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2013

Thank you for your positive feedback!!! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and our outstanding staff!!! We look forward to welcoming you back home very soon!!!

Sales Manager

Reviewed 18 November 2013

Always a great place to stay, easy to get to any part of the Jackson area. I would tell anyone this is the hotel to be in, great rooms, great service all the time, value and a joy to be there. There really is know other place to stay that is as good. James

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your positive feedback!!! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and we welcome you back whenever you are in the area!

Reviewed 10 November 2013

I stayed here for several days on business. The front desk staff and managers were extremely friendly, and even remembered my name as I walked by each morning and evening. The restaurant staff were not as friendly, however their meals were acceptable.

Ridgeland has several competing hotels from which to choose, and this one is off the beaten path, while still accessible. Room sizes throughout the hotel seem to be standard. I looked at a few before selecting my room, but did not see an appreciable difference in size.

By the way, one nice feature about Homewood Suites is the ability to select your room online before checking in. You do not get a picture of that specific room, but you are able to choose the location, proximity to elevators, surroundings, etc.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Sales Manager

Reviewed 6 November 2013

I am a diamond member and have stayed at multiple Hilton brand hotels. This one ranks the bottom. Breakfast times are from 7-10 AM over the weekends. We got there at 9.15. Few of the items (pancakes, muffins) were finished. We asked the hotel person if they were going to restock those. The answer was a no and whoever got there early has a good breakfast.

I had to put up with breakfast scene every morning and stay here since I was with a kid and needed a kitchen.

2 days later, same thing happened. I called up Hilton Honors customer relations and reported the incident. They seem to have taken care of it and food gets restocked.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us. I understand you were
dissappointed with the level of service provided by our breakfast attendant and we truly apologize for this experience. We work hard to ensure the satisfaction of our guests and apologize that we were unable to meet that expectation. I am working with our complimentary food and beverage staff to prevent this from happening in the future. I hope that if you travels bring you back to the area that you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

I stayed one night on business. I had a room on the 2nd floor. Room was a good size, and accommodations were decent. Dining area can get pretty busy during peak times. Hotel is close to County Line Rd, but located on a small side street that is nice and quiet.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for your feedback!!! We look forward to welcoming you back whenever you are in the area!