“good value, pleasant space”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Jackson Ridgeland
Ranked #6 of 16 Hotels in Ridgeland
Atlanta, United States
“good value, pleasant space”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Just off I-55 but back off the main road so it is quiet. The breakfast room is airy and spacious. Sofa bed is more comfortable than most beds of that ilk. Beds in bedroom extremely comfortable. Staff is accommodating and pleasant.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

VictoriaHopkins853, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Jackson Ridgeland, responded to this review, 20 March 2014
Thank you for your wonderful feedback!!! I am so glad you felt at home!!! We look forward to welcoming you home soon!!!

Sales Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Mansfield, United States
Reviewed 11 March 2014

This hotel is great if you have kids or a long business trip. The suite is fully furnished and the kitchen has all you need to make meals. The front desk was helpful and made the stay pleasurable. The hotel is close to the Highway with easy access to the airport. There are several restaurants close by and shopping.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thanks for your feedback of our wonderful hotel! I am glad you felt at home. We can’t wait to welcome you home again soon!

Ocean Springs, United States
Reviewed 9 March 2014

I have stayed here many times for business trips. Always feels quite cozy. My only complaint is that I asked for a Queen or King bed but instead got two Twin beds. I tried to ask for a room change but there were no other single-bed rooms available.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your feedback!!! We are sorry we were not able to provide you with your specific room type. It is our goal at Homewood Suites to make you feel at home and provide excellent service and guest satisfaction. We hope that if travel brings you back to the area you will choose to stay with us again.

CARTHAGE, United States
Reviewed 7 March 2014

100% Satisfied with all accommodations, the friendliness of staff and the overall appearance of the hotel. I would recommend friends to this hotel chain. I would hope that Veterans and those who have served in the military would get a greater discount but nevertheless, I love Homewood Suites.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

VictoriaHopkins853, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Jackson Ridgeland, responded to this review, 11 March 2014
Thank you so much for your positive feedback!!! We are so happy you enjoyed your stay and our staff!!! We look forward to welcoming you back home whenever you are in the area!!!

Kind Regards,
Indianola, United States
Reviewed 11 February 2014

Overall I love staying here. Most times when I visit that area I try to stay at the Homewood Suites. The only thing I hate is because I got in later in the afternoon and the weather was bad, I had to go out in search of food. They don't offer a dinner on Friday-Sunday

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

VictoriaHopkins853, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Jackson Ridgeland, responded to this review, 25 February 2014
Thank you so much for your positive feedback!!! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay wtih us!!! Hopefully the next time you are in the area it will be pleasant and sunshine!!! We look forward to welcoming you back home!!

Homewood Suites Staff
Joplin, Missouri
Reviewed 5 January 2014

I thought that a room with 2 bedrooms would be great. Checked into my room, found tub leaking water, mirror door kept closed by trash can, leather chair with leather missing from arms and trash and gross stuff around the frig. Updating is needed badly. Went to breakfast at 8:45, closes at 9. No eggs, hostess looks at no eggs, does nothing. I asked if she was getting more eggs. Then she decided to cook some. This was a holiday week, they ran out of plates, glasses and flatware. At 9, a man walked up to make a waffle, no cups for batter. Asked, told they were out and she turned off the lights. Bad customer service! Next day, we left to visit family. Came back late afternoon, we had clean towels and trash empted. That's it. Bed not made or rooms vacuumed. Went to front desk to let them know I was not happy. The ball stopped there. nothing! I will never stay at the location again. I travel to this area 2 times a year. I have stayed at cheaper hotels with better service and better overall value. My first and last time at a Homewood Suites-not a value customer driven hotel/

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank robertlowrance
VictoriaHopkins853, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Jackson Ridgeland, responded to this review, 16 January 2014
Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us. I understand you were
dissappointed with the level of service provided by our breakfast attendant and and our housekeeping services we truly apologize for this experience. We work hard to ensure the satisfaction of our guests and apologize that we were unable to meet that expectation. I am working with our complimentary food and beverage staff and housekeeping department to prevent this from happening in the future. I hope that if you travels bring you back to the area that you will consider staying with us again.

Kind Regards,

Fulton, Maryland
Reviewed 1 January 2014

Stayed there over Christmas while visiting family. We had the 2 bedroom suite. The bedrooms were spacious and comfortable. The living room/dining/kitchen area was cramped. The stove has only 2 eyes and no oven. There was no knives in the kitchen either. There is breakfast and dinner every day. The breakfast was nice with make your own waffles. Dinner included beer and wine. One night was hot dogs and the other was chicken. The staff was pleasant and friendly. The phone in the room did not work so we had go to the front desk with any requests. We did not get cleaning service on Christmas because housekeeping left early that day and We were still in the room when they came by. The next day we had to walk to the front desk to get towels and it took along time for them to bring them to the room

the location is in a good location. just minutes from the interstate. there are lots of resturants in the area and shopping nearby.

The only problem was that there were guests above us who were very loud. there were several complaints from us and others due to the noise. Supposedly the manager went to talk to them but that did not help much

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank inthewind2010
VictoriaHopkins853, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Jackson Ridgeland, responded to this review, 2 January 2014
Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us. I understand you were
dissappointed with the level of service provided by our front desk in providing clean towels, noise from other guests, and the suite phone not working properly. We truly apologize for this experience. We work hard to ensure the satisfaction of our guests and apologize that we were unable to meet that expectation. I am working with our front desk staff and maintenance staff to prevent this from happening in the future. I hope that if you travels bring you back to the area that you will consider staying with us again.

Kindest Regards,