Holiday Inn Express Ridgeland - Jackson North Area
Ranked #10 of 16 Hotels in Ridgeland
Reviewed 16 May 2013 via mobile

I don't normally look on these sites but when I checked into the hotel they gave me a card for Tripadvisor so I checked it out. (They assured me I would not get a ton of emails for going on here) After reading the older posts I have to say they have improved since those posts. I had a great stay, the staff was so friendly and even helped me with my bags. I was really shocked when I was greeted by both managers, they were serving snacks in the lobby. ( I loved the lemonaid) Great job to everyone I talked with, it made my stay even better.

• Stayed: May 2013
Aaron P, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Ridgeland - Jackson North Area, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2013

We appreciate that you took the time to leave a comprehensive review, highlighting not only the bad but also the good. I am pleased you found our staff outstanding. Your comments are truly valuable, as this will give us an opportunity to look for areas to improve. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to host you again.

Reviewed 16 May 2013

I travel every other week for work and usually stay at the Courtyard. However, they were sold out do to a special event in town on my recent. I had the pleasure of staying at the Holiday Inn Express on this trip. The service from the time I walked into the door until I checked out was OUTSTANDING! The rooms were clean and had plenty of outlets to plug my phone, ipad and computer into.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 14 May 2013

This has got to be one of the best hotel stays I've ever experienced. When I first walked in, it smelled so clean and fresh and I was greeted with a smile by the front desk clerk who was so welcoming. She made me feel as if she knew me forever:) I also love the up to date look they have going after the remodeling that has taken place at this hotel. Although I'm not sure what the bathrooms looked like before mine was GREAT!!! Most of all and what I enjoyed most was the STAFF.. they sure will get your attention! This hotel really has that 5star service that you are looking for. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others and hopefully I will be back in the fall. Thanks you guys:)

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 May 2013

This hotel has the best staff ever! Everyone was so friendly and made me feel like I was right at home. I was in town for a graduation. If there's ever a reason I have to travel to Jackson MS again, this is where I'll be staying!! They go above and beyond!! I'm talking about wonderful hospitality :)

• Stayed: May 2013

Reviewed 11 May 2013

The stay was absolutely wonderful. I will not stay in another hotel while in jackson! The rooms, in my opinion, are the nicest in the Jackson area. They are very well kept up and clean! The complimentary breakfast was delicious. I travel a lot and they have the friendliest staff! They also have the cutest hard working maintenance man. If you have any problems he will have it fixed asap! All in all, it was the most excellent stay!

• Stayed: April 2013

Reviewed 8 May 2013

We have stayed at ALOT of hotels but with all the renovations this particular one has recently gone through (especially the bathrooms) this hotel was terrific!! The staff is super friendly and helpful and the rooms were very clean and nice....way to go holiday Inn.!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 22 March 2013 via mobile

When I booked this room I received a confirmation email. The email lists the address incorrectly. I use that email for my GPS settings. When I attempted to go to the hotel using my GPS, I was directed to an empty field. When I called the hotel I was told that this is an ongoing problem. I find that inexcusable. At the end of the day it cost me an extra hour getting to the hotel an hour I would've rather spent having dinner with my client.

The property itself is clean and the room is clean and Furnished nicely. The bed is comfortable. The bathroom is large and well supplied. I would note that the bathtub itself was unappealing, though clean it looked like it had been scrubbed so many times that the finish was coming off.

The room had a fridge and microwave which is nice

Nice selection of channels on the flat screen TV

My one complaint about the room beyond the unappealing bathtub, there is very low water pressure. I showered off peak and I was surprised at how low the water pressure was.

I would come back to this property but it would not be my first choice.

• Stayed: March 2013

Also consider these accommodations in or near Ridgeland
Drury Inn & Suites Jackson Ridgeland
Hyatt Place Jackson/Ridgeland
Residence Inn Jackson Ridgeland
Hilton Jackson
Hilton Jackson
#1 of 39 in Jackson
Days Inn & Suites Ridgeland
Home2 Suites by Hilton Jackson/Ridgeland

Been to Holiday Inn Express Ridgeland - Jackson North Area? Share your experiences!