“Good Eats”

Brandon, Mississippi
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Eats”
Reviewed 12 March 2013

Good food and service. Nice hole-in-the wall local joint with a good atmosphere in a safe neighborhood.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank DJ39042

Jackson, Mississippi
“It was just OK”
Reviewed 19 January 2012

I had lunch at Colemans Bar-B-Q today, January 19, 2012. I had the rib plate, $15+/-. The ribs were ok, but no better than average. There was a lot of meat, and the taste was ok, but some of the meat was tough, and there was a lot of chewy fat. I tried to eat with the fork and knife provided, but the plastic flatwear was so flimsy, that it was impossible. I ended up just eating the ribs with my fingers. The place apparently is a popular place to eat in Senatobia, but then there are not many restaurants there except fast food. I would go back, but I wouldn't go out of my way to eat there.

• Visited January 2012
Tiberius, Israel
“The Finest in the South”
Reviewed 17 March 2010

For generations, Coleman's Bar-B-Q has been the finest of the best barbecue restaurants in the South. Their homemade sauce, their slow-cooked pork, and delicious, homemade slaw and beans make Coleman's stand out from the rest.