“Felt very much at home”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Dingley Village
Melbourne, Australia
“Felt very much at home”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2013

My husband 2 children and myself stayed at the Dingley for the weekend and found the service outstanding, We mentioned in conversation that we were also celebrating our anniversary and after coming back from a day out at Puffing Billy the reception team had put flowers in our room and a bottle of champas for us. We felt very much at home. Thank you for making our family weekend away so memorable and thoughtful. But thank you most of all for letting our son run up and down the stairs  will be back again. Thanks Dingley we had a ball 

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Ebony H

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2013 via mobile

My main office is right around the corner so the location is fantastic for me when I come down. Also do a quick trip to the DFO which is a five min drive away. The staff are always friendly never had issues I've stayed here 3 times and this time is for four nights also Amy's Resturant the good is amazing and the serve you so quick. I love staying here for so many reasons.

• Stayed June 2013
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2013

My wife and I come here regularly to play Woodlands golf course. Great to see familiar faces. Always a great nights sleep, the area is peaceful and rooms really quiet. Lovely new beds, literally just put in as we arrived. Really love the breakfasts here...cooked to order at a good price. Rooms are a little dated, but they're very clean with new paint. And you just can't fault the service. And the gym has all new equipment!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Luke76N
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 September 2013

We have stayed here quite a few times in the last 15 years as our family live very close by, but were extremely disappointed in our room this time as it has been a few years since we have stayed. The room is very big and the beds are comfortable but the bathroom was a huge disappointment as the toilet didn't flush properly, the mirror was watermarked and very old and the tiles were gross. The shower is in a bath that you have to climb into and has a shower curtain which is my least favourite thing in a motel. We found the restaurant nearby very good but in need of renos too. The pool had a dead bird in it for the 2 nights we were there, which tells me no one is maintaining this property.
All in all this motel needs a good tidy up and in desperate need of renovations.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Kfs71

Travellers are raving about these Dingley Village hotels

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2013

This establishment was recommended by friends and sadly we were disappointed. The Staff were friendly and attentive the meals were well presented but that was where it ended. For an expensive restaurant the furniture in booths was in need of repair,ambience and atmosphere were lacking. Luckily my friend and I are never lost for words,but a little more atmosphere would have enhanced our dining experience. We won't be returning.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Melbourne
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2013

An old tired motel best sums this place up. From the moment you walk in you are hit with the depression. An empty shelf sits in the foyer along with an old internet area, with no computers! Old tables and chairs stored under the non enclosed stairwells. Rooms where you can't open the windows.

I thought a work out would help...no pool, no gym, not even a place to go for a run.

As I said. Depressing!

Room Tip: Watch the one with noisy air-cond. Check it as soon as walk in, and demand to be moved if so.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Albion Park, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2013 via mobile

I only stayed here overnight but it was not bad. The rooms were clean and the hotel was in a good location for the business I needed to do the following day. Only problem was the stairs I needed to climb with my super heavy suitcase and the lady that walked in to my room at 7 am asking if I used the bar fridge. I was still asleep when she came in. Not happy about that

• Stayed May 2012
Ibis Budget Dandenong
Ibis Budget Dandenong
#3 of 5 in Dandenong
Hotel Ibis Melbourne Glen Waverley

Been to Dingley International Motel? Share your experiences!