All reviewsroom was cleangreat hotelthe staff was greatfront desk staffbreakfast staffstay there againoatmealrecommend this hotelcomplimentary breakfastthe hotel staffbreakfast bargreat experienceeasy accessconvenient locationup to datesafe areasouthern hospitality
Reviewed 5 February 2014

Top Notch (3 days/2 nights) experience!!! Everyone either smiled or smiled and was able to share a few words. I talked with another guest and they were having a swell time as well. I got to talking with a guest and she was asking me about my stay and I thought it was just a friendly acquaintance until I visited the front desk for toothpaste and found out she was the manager! Undoubtedly, the best Hotel stay ever. Thank you Hampton Inn!!!

Reviewed 29 January 2014

Good hotel for business purposes - the internet was super fast - the breakfast was excellent and the staff was very nice and polite. This place is for ideal for business - not so much for a family stay.

Reviewed 27 January 2014

The nicest Hampton Inn I have ever been to (not that others are bad). The service is very friendly, the furnishings are very new and the place is very clean. My main complaint is with the fitness center, which only has a bike, treadmill, elliptical, and a set of weight balls. No

Reviewed 11 January 2014

This hotel is average at best. I used my Hilton honors points and it was not a good value. I could have stayed at a luxury hotel for the points that I used. I had just not used my points and was going that way so I used them on this hotel. I was very disappointed.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 January 2014

I used this hotel on business. It was clean and the bed was comfortable. It was also very close to the airport. It is located across from lots of shopping and restaurants. I am very happy with the service there.