All reviews room was clean the staff was great great hotel front desk staff breakfast staff stay there again oatmeal recommend this hotel complimentary breakfast breakfast bar great experience easy access up to date convenient location southern hospitality lots of restaurants short drive
Reviewed 23 April 2014

My four children and I were in the area for my father's funeral. We rented two rooms for two nights. One of the rooms smelled like throw-up, so they switched us to a different one. The entire hotel is in dire need of an update. It feels old and dirty. The walls are very thin so you can hear everything your neighbors are doing. Although a "non-smoking" hotel, the guests in the room next to us ignored that, and their smoke drifted into our room through the adjoining room door. The free breakfast is bland from the eggs in a carton to the fat-filled, flavorless sausage. Finally, if you accidentally leave anything behind, don't expect to see it again. I guess housekeeping thought that my ipad that I left charging on the desk was in addition to the tip that I left them. My costly error, I know, but being the mom of three eagle scouts, I still believe in honest and trustworthy people. After one other undesirable stay at a Hampton Inn, I will never again waste my money on the Hilton family of hotels - it's not worth it.

1  Thank 433loriw
Reviewed 19 April 2014

The room was clean but very small. The hot breakfast is a plus. Not all the rooms have microwave and refrigerator so be sure you make sure you reserve that type of room if you need it. Good for individuals traveling on business.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Booked this hotel very last minute while driving to New Orleans and liked it so much we also booked it for the return trip. Front desk was very helpful and courteous both times, liked that they had a security guard walking the property one of the nights we were there. This hotel is in a good location, close to Memphis but in a seemingly newer area in Southhaven-lots of shopping and dining options close to the hotel. Rooms were clean and the place seemed quiet, breakfast was yummy. Couldn't ask for much more in a hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Did not expect the services rendered. Gladly appreciated the accommodations and services. I had a late check-in because I was traveling from out of stae coming from Chicago. I arrived there in the evening with no difficulties checking into my room. The receptionist was very courteous and had prior knowledge of me arriving late.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

Nice clean hotel, friendly staff. No microwave or mini-fridge in our room (was disappointing). Also asked for extra pillow and told they were "out". Maid service friendly and helpful. Pool clean (although too cold to use).