All reviewsroom was cleangreat hotelthe staff was greatfront desk staffbreakfast staffstay there againoatmealrecommend this hotelcomplimentary breakfastthe hotel staffbreakfast bargreat experienceeasy accessconvenient locationup to datesafe areasouthern hospitality
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

We only stayed there one night for a conference in the area, but it was very clean and up to date. Breakfast was wonderful with waffles and cereal and grapefruit and lots more. There was also a grab bag in case you didn't have time for a sit down breakfast. That's the first time I've ever seen that. We didn't use them, but we noticed the gym was nice and clean with nice looking equipment, the laundry facility looked nice with newer appliances, and the outdoor pool looked nice. We also accidentally left an iPad in our room and didn't realize until We'd already got to our conference, so we called and the front desk held it for us until we could come back later that day, then when we picked it up, we had to have photo id which made us happy that no one else could take the iPad. We were very happy with our stay :)

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 April 2014

My four children and I were in the area for my father's funeral. We rented two rooms for two nights. One of the rooms smelled like throw-up, so they switched us to a different one. The entire hotel is in dire need of an update. It feels old and dirty. The walls are very thin so you can hear everything your neighbors are doing. Although a "non-smoking" hotel, the guests in the room next to us ignored that, and their smoke drifted into our room through the adjoining room door. The free breakfast is bland from the eggs in a carton to the fat-filled, flavorless sausage. Finally, if you accidentally leave anything behind, don't expect to see it again. I guess housekeeping thought that my ipad that I left charging on the desk was in addition to the tip that I left them. My costly error, I know, but being the mom of three eagle scouts, I still believe in honest and trustworthy people. After one other undesirable stay at a Hampton Inn, I will never again waste my money on the Hilton family of hotels - it's not worth it.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank 433loriw
Reviewed 19 April 2014

The room was clean but very small. The hot breakfast is a plus. Not all the rooms have microwave and refrigerator so be sure you make sure you reserve that type of room if you need it. Good for individuals traveling on business.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Booked this hotel very last minute while driving to New Orleans and liked it so much we also booked it for the return trip. Front desk was very helpful and courteous both times, liked that they had a security guard walking the property one of the nights we were there. This hotel is in a good location, close to Memphis but in a seemingly newer area in Southhaven-lots of shopping and dining options close to the hotel. Rooms were clean and the place seemed quiet, breakfast was yummy. Couldn't ask for much more in a hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Did not expect the services rendered. Gladly appreciated the accommodations and services. I had a late check-in because I was traveling from out of stae coming from Chicago. I arrived there in the evening with no difficulties checking into my room. The receptionist was very courteous and had prior knowledge of me arriving late.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family