All reviewsroom was cleanthe staff was greatgreat hotelfront desk staffbreakfast staffstay there againoatmealrecommend this hotelcomplimentary breakfastthe hotel staffbreakfast bargreat experienceeasy accessconvenient locationup to datesafe areasouthern hospitality
Reviewed 30 November 2017

Good hotel to stay at, Staff & service great, can be noisy at night depending on direction of Flights leaving/landing at Memphis airport. Good location to shops and food. Handy to freeway and only 20 mins to Memphis town centre.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 November 2017

I stayed here for a two week period and the staff was super nice and treated me like famiy. Super clean brreakfest area, room, and front lobby. The staff at any time of the day was ready to help and went above what is asked of them. Breakfest was great. The only thing missing was not having a microwave in the room. Also if staying for a long period of time there is no where to put your clothing. I was in two rooms and neither room had a draw for clothing.

Room Tip: Try not to get a room on the first floor by the desk/lobby.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Ken P, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Memphis Southaven, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to send your kind comments. Our staff members will be delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. We love providing Hamptonality for our guests. You are welcome to join us again in the future.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

Nice hotel Unfortunately, the breakfast ran late and I was unable to have breakfast. The staff were friendly and accommodating. The bathroom in my guest room needs renovations. I did not feel that the bathroom was clean.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Ken P, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Memphis Southaven, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Hampton Inn Southaven. We apologize for not meeting your expectations. Renovations of the entire hotel were just completed last month. All of our rooms were updated with new tile, sinks and hardware, furniture, carpeting, and appliances. The appropriate staff members have been notified to address the issues you mentioned. We would love to host you again in the near future.

Reviewed 4 November 2017

Love this hotel and great experience. It was so clean. My room was amazing and the breakfast was good. The entire staff was fun and friendly. Even my house keeping lady was nice and she smiled at me. Incredible place

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 October 2017

Hilton does it again. Friendly staff, excellent accommodations. I refuse to stay any where else but a Hilton Hotel. The staff are always friendly in my experience and a bowl of cereal, oatmeal, eggs, sausage, bacon and waffles saves a lot of time trying to find somewhere to eat.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Tongela F, Manager at Hampton Inn Memphis Southaven, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Thank you so much for your great review. We love our guest and it is such a warm feeling when we learn of your pleasant stays. We appreciate the time you took out to share your stay and hope you come our way again. Have a Great Day