“Stayed for one night”

Ranked #6 of 17 Hotels in Southaven
Alberta
“Stayed for one night”
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Stayed for one night with a group. Staff was very accommodating of a group of 30 kids + chaperones.
Room was 1 Queen, with a small partition, and then a pull-out sofa. There was no blanket in the room for the sofabed (I checked all drawers, in the closet), and when I went down to ask for one, the front desk lady was a bit snotty about giving me one.
Fitness room definitely needed a fan though, it got very, very warm.
We were able to use the breakfast area in the evening as a meeting place to play games, etc.
Breakfast was excellent - they actually opened up a bit before the scheduled time because our group needed to get on the road and they were ready.
I'd come here again!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank rtch03

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Bessemer, Alabama
Reviewed 5 April 2014

We have stayed here several times when in the area for business and have been pleased every visit. The staff is friendly and helpful and the hot breakfast included in the cost of the room is a cost and time saver every morning. The weekday complimentary snacks with beer and soft drinks are a bonus usually not even found in much more expensive hotels and make for a nice break every afternoon. Clean accommodations and a great hot breakfast included for a great price make this our go to hotel in this area.

Room Tip: Only complaint is the noise level of the heating/ cooling unit. Do not know if any of the rooms hav...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Bear Lake, Michigan
Reviewed 1 April 2014

This was a great hotel! Good location (within 10 minutes of Memphis and all stores), great, helpful staff, large and clean rooms, good breakfast, and nice facilities. Overall, I do not have any complaints, and if we were in the area, I would stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Berlin, Wisconsin
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Clean, comfortable and abounding in electricity! We left Tunica casino because of March ice storm as casinos lost all power. Last minute reservations with very nice checkin and beautiful room with sofa, two beds, fridge, micro, computer table. Bfast brunch very well stocked with everything. Sometimes the eggs and sausage are very dry at these buffets. I usually get cereal and yogurt...but they pulled me into sin and I enjoyed sausage and eggs for a change!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Lansing, MI
Reviewed 30 January 2014

Our son went to Memphis for a school trip. We hadn't been to Memphis for a few years so we went down there and went to the usual tourist places. The hotel was very nice. The room had two queen beds and a nice little area that had a couch and coffee table. We stayed at the same hotel as our son and they took over the upper floors. We would stay there again if ever in the area. The staff were all friendly and readily offered a smile and a 'hello'.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank ghosthunter83
Jackson, Mississippi
Reviewed 19 January 2014

My fiance and I visited this hotel once before and our first trip there was WONDERFUL. The front desk clerk Robin was an Angel very polite and friendly. We loved our stay so much that we decided to stay there again with our kids (Bad Mistake). This stay was a disaster. The roll out bed in our room had dirty sheets that looked like dried blood stains on them, they placed a very visible dirty towel on my towel rack. The desk clerk Amanda was rude they were never at the front desk when you needed them. We had to track them down for towels and they tried to over charge us for the room until we caught it and the price mysteriously got corrected. I was very disappointed because I had bragged to my family and friends about this hotel only to have them do a total 360 on us. Probably won't return.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 January 2014 via mobile

I've been on the road for over a week and have been staying at motels every night, this one takes the cake!
After being quoted $89 for a room I found a coupon for $65 dollars and even tough the place was pretty full and it was Friday night they honored the coupon and the clerk ( I think her name was Lacey) was really friendly and tried to find a room with 2 beds instead of the 1 king that was available. Breakfast was also phenomenal! It included eggs, meat, waffles, yogurt, cereals and more. I would definitely recommend this place and would stay here on my next trip.

Stayed January 2014