“Efficient and Well Run”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #8 of 146 Restaurants in Southaven
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 26 May 2013 via mobile

We were visiting from out of town, & joined two relatives who lived nearby & recommended this restaurant. Although we arrived reasonably early, there was a huge line ( it turned out there was some sort of concert going on locally that evening, which added to the crowd). I was a little surprised at being asked "smoking or nonsmoking", something I thought had gone out with the 20th century. We were issued a beeper, & were able to have a nice visit while we waited. After what didn't seem like too long a wait, we were offered a table in the "smoking" area (near the bar), which, under the circumstances we took, & it turned out nobody around us was smoking anyway. The service was energetic & efficient, & the food was very good. I had a small filet, which was very good. One of our party had the Chicken Napoli and raved about it. We had a great time, enjoyed the food, & got caught up on family history. The restaurant handled the crush of people in an efficient manner, there were no undue delays, & the food was well worth it. None of this happens by accident, so compliments go to management, waitstaff, & all others involved.

Reviewed 14 March 2013 via mobile

The first time I went was very very good.I would go again, because it was great.Their burgers were very good and they have some sauce that taste good on the burger and fries.

Reviewed 14 March 2013

The food is very good, the service was very good. The decor is Texas Ranch themed, very comfortable and inviting. The beverage glasses are very large, and the waitress is eager to refill them (no extra charge). We all ordered something different and tried each other's food. Everything was tasty.

Reviewed 7 March 2013

Longhorns is always a winner. The drinks, steaks and staff are always predictable - above average! Even when you walk in the door 15 mins before they close, you still get great service!

I will visit Longhorns in Southaven, MS everytime I'm there for business.

Reviewed 25 February 2013

The evening started out well with a very nice waitress who took our orders and even remembered my request for "no tomatoes" on the salad. I ordered a NY Strip "Medium Rare" the steak I got was NOT a strip and was completey brown throughout. Another person in our party ordered the Serria Chicken and her meal was completely cold. We sent both meals back. I finally got the right cut of meat and the right doneness but even after bringing my friend a new meal her's was still only luke warm. The manager did respond and gave us both of our meals for free and gave desert. But this never should have happened in the first place.

1  Thank cyndeeM