“Good Eats”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #6 of 145 Restaurants in Southaven
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 26 July 2013

2nd time at a Longhorn steak house.
Got an unbaked potato, it was hard asked the waiter to replace it and in a minute I had a steamin' hot potato. Service was good and food too.
Like the decor. would like one near our home......maybe soon.

1  Thank SaltRiverRafter
There are newer reviews for LongHorn Steakhouse

Reviewed 5 June 2013

Steaks taste ok, but no better than other steak house, but the prices here are too high & not worth it.

1  Thank RileygirlMississippi
Reviewed 31 May 2013

Good chain restaurant food with an exceptional waitress that was just a riot. Made the mistake of thinking that I could eat their Tonion (deep fried onions) without paying the price. I did - Pay the price that is.
The roast beef sandwich was enough to keep you going for a full 24 hours and <<It was good>>
The décor is so kitchy that you just keep looking around and expect Tonto and The Lone Ranger to appear at any moment.. Good place to go when you're driving through and you want to be sure not to go wrong

Reviewed 26 May 2013 via mobile

We were visiting from out of town, & joined two relatives who lived nearby & recommended this restaurant. Although we arrived reasonably early, there was a huge line ( it turned out there was some sort of concert going on locally that evening, which added to the crowd). I was a little surprised at being asked "smoking or nonsmoking", something I thought had gone out with the 20th century. We were issued a beeper, & were able to have a nice visit while we waited. After what didn't seem like too long a wait, we were offered a table in the "smoking" area (near the bar), which, under the circumstances we took, & it turned out nobody around us was smoking anyway. The service was energetic & efficient, & the food was very good. I had a small filet, which was very good. One of our party had the Chicken Napoli and raved about it. We had a great time, enjoyed the food, & got caught up on family history. The restaurant handled the crush of people in an efficient manner, there were no undue delays, & the food was well worth it. None of this happens by accident, so compliments go to management, waitstaff, & all others involved.

Reviewed 14 March 2013 via mobile

The first time I went was very very good.I would go again, because it was great.Their burgers were very good and they have some sauce that taste good on the burger and fries.