“Bad Food”

Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Church Road
Description: Are you looking for a place for your entire family to dine? Our Mississippi Delta cajun inspired recipes are one of a kind. Our menu boast a variety of items like crab legs, fresh seafood, fried shrimp, peel-and-eat shrimp, fried catfish, crawfish, gumbos and whatever else you might want in the way of Cajun inspired food. We offer a late night menu for those who like to stay out late. Monday through Friday we cater to the ones who need to get in and get out with a 15 item lunch buffet. Breakfast is served on Saturday and Sunday 8a -12p. We also have a full Sunday Brunch buffet 11-2p.
Liberty, Texas
“Bad Food”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

In my opinion this is some of the worst seafood I have ever eaten and that is saying a lot. I am from the Gulf Coast region of Texas and we eat our share of seafood. We started with the Gator bites, they were tough and bland, no seasoning at all. Main course was the 212 Seafood Combo, that was a horrible mistake, the shrimp were just o.k. , the catfish was belly fillets (the kind with the black fatty nasty tasting stuff on them) and the crab cake was just YUCK....
Needless to say, I will never go there again nor will I ever recommend it to anyone.
If you want live music a few drinks then it is the place for that, in Texas we call that a bar.

• Visited April 2014

Memphis, TN
“Bad Atmosphere/Unclean Conditions”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Not sure if the place is under going a renovation or this is their new look. If it's the new look it doesn't work for me. It's like eating in a warehouse. Loud and unattractive. The young man seating us seemed very confused as to how the whole seating process worked. (Maybe not his regular job there.) Service was slow and the waiter wasn't very attentive. Borderline rude. The food wasn't bad, but the view I had of the kitchen is what killed the whole deal for me. I could clearly see the garbage piled up and over flowing onto the floor from the waste container just inside the door by the food prep area. Disgusting.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank MrMojoRising
Southaven
“Dinner”
Reviewed 3 October 2013

Well...they changed the inside up, but still just average...not impressed...Might as well have been at red lobster.. staff not very friendly and seemed rushed...

Visited September 2013
namibdon
“End of lunch imperfection”
Reviewed 12 September 2013

I got to Boiling Point at the end of lunch service. I was offered a buffet and after looking at it, decided NO! Instead ordered the shrimp poboy and cajun chips. The bread from the poboy had supposedly been imported from somewhere in Lousiana. I tasted like the importation happened sometime last year; the shrimp were nice, but the sauce was a weird consistency. The chips were overcooked, greasy and unappetizing. This won't be a place I visit again.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank namibdon
Central Massachusetts
“Boiled over...”
Reviewed 24 July 2013

Went with a friend to listen to a live band. After the $5 cover charge, we sat at the high tables near the bar. The place was busy. Staff were very friendly. We ordered a couple apps. Food was something less to be desired but the entertainment and drinks were good.

Went again for just drinks on a second trip to Memphis, and service was the same. They had a trivia night and the crowd was friendly.

If you're looking for a place to hang for a while and have a few drinks. It's ok.

• Visited March 2013