“Fantastic”

The Boiling Point
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Pub
Good for: Business meetings, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Church Road
Description: Are you looking for a place for your entire family to dine? Our Mississippi Delta cajun inspired recipes are one of a kind. Our menu boast a variety of items like crab legs, fresh seafood, fried shrimp, peel-and-eat shrimp, fried catfish, crawfish, gumbos and whatever else you might want in the way of Cajun inspired food. We offer a late night menu for those who like to stay out late. Monday through Friday we cater to the ones who need to get in and get out with a 15 item lunch buffet. Breakfast is served on Saturday and Sunday 8a -12p. We also have a full Sunday Brunch buffet 11-2p.
Jonesboro, Arkansas, United States
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Good food, good service, really nice way to spend an evening with friends. There are two sides to this restaurant, one is louder with a band on certain nights & the other is much quieter, more conducive to chatting with friends.

• Visited July 2014

San Antonio, Texas
“Excellent server!”
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

We ate there tonight while visiting the area. It was close to our hotel and was in the mood for seafood. Alex S was our waiter and did an excellent job serving us. He was utmost professional! I had the shrimp skewers and my companion had the mahi. The food was seasoned nicely. The atmosphere was open concept but we dined at 4:30 pm and there we not very many people eating at that time. Thank you for a good meal and a super waiter!

• Visited July 2014
Southaven, Mississippi
“Best crawfish in DeSoto County!”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

The crawfish is amazing. Not to mention the plethora of other fantastic menu items. You've gotta try the Crawfish Dip and Gator Bites. Delicious. Live music and a great atmosphere. Friendly and prompt service. I would highly recommend The Boiling Point to my family and friends. A+++

• Visited April 2014
Liberty, Texas
“Bad Food”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

In my opinion this is some of the worst seafood I have ever eaten and that is saying a lot. I am from the Gulf Coast region of Texas and we eat our share of seafood. We started with the Gator bites, they were tough and bland, no seasoning at all. Main course was the 212 Seafood Combo, that was a horrible mistake, the shrimp were just o.k. , the catfish was belly fillets (the kind with the black fatty nasty tasting stuff on them) and the crab cake was just YUCK....
Needless to say, I will never go there again nor will I ever recommend it to anyone.
If you want live music a few drinks then it is the place for that, in Texas we call that a bar.

• Visited April 2014
Memphis, TN
“Bad Atmosphere/Unclean Conditions”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Not sure if the place is under going a renovation or this is their new look. If it's the new look it doesn't work for me. It's like eating in a warehouse. Loud and unattractive. The young man seating us seemed very confused as to how the whole seating process worked. (Maybe not his regular job there.) Service was slow and the waiter wasn't very attentive. Borderline rude. The food wasn't bad, but the view I had of the kitchen is what killed the whole deal for me. I could clearly see the garbage piled up and over flowing onto the floor from the waste container just inside the door by the food prep area. Disgusting.

• Visited February 2014