“Who doesn't like Pizza?”

Lost Pizza Co. Southaven
Ranked #22 of 147 Restaurants in Southaven
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: At Lost Pizza Co. we want your dining experience to be as fun as getting to go see the bearded lady, riding a camel, while swallowing a sword at the state fair when you were 10 years old (yeah it's that cool!) We make every pizza with pride using only the finest and freshest ingredients! We make almost everything fresh, in house, every day. So come early because when we sell out of something, we are OUT (until tomorrow!) GET LOST...
Reviewed 8 April 2013

I first ate at the Lost Pizza in Tupelo. When I saw it was in Southaven, in the newer area near snowden grove I had to try it. It's always delicious, and I love the atmosphere. My only issue is sometimes my stomach hurts after eating here. I always get thick crust, and I'm wondering if it's the grease. I may try the thin crust and see if it's better. Seems like the caesar dressing was a little strong too, but that's the only negative things I can say. Give it a try!

2  Thank aubs84

Reviewed 30 March 2013 via mobile

Close to home so I enjoy coming over. Atmosphere is very good, pizza tastes good but crust is sometimes not as crisp as I would like, a bit more on the chewy side. When that becomes more consistent, this will be a really good place.

Reviewed 5 December 2012

Went here last night for the first time. Good food and service, but horrible music and way to loud. Turn off the music or turn it down low and would be a nice place to eat.

Reviewed 5 November 2012

We have visited this place several times. Everytime we have had great service, always clean and the food is fantastic. Everything is fresh and always hot. Great place for the kids too. Tvs all over to watch games at. Would recommend t anyone in the area. Wings ad subs are really good too.

1  Thank AlwaysSomewhereElse
Reviewed 29 October 2012 via mobile

Food was great. Overall experience was great. Only issue is having to pay first which means if you want to have a few beers with your pizza, you have to leave the tab open and walk back and forth to the register. Only a minor Inconvenience.

1  Thank Midsouthrent