“NEVER AGAIN!!!!”

Dale's
Ranked #2 of 143 Restaurants in Southaven
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Kids, Groups
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Hernando, Mississippi
“NEVER AGAIN!!!!”
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

I have eaten here many times and always say I won't go back due to food quality, service, and lack of proper management. The vegetables for the most part must come from a can or frozen bag. They are bland or else they are way too salty, very inconsistent. Management is a joke. When customers can see and hear cooks and servers cursing each other out as if they are standing in the dining room and nothing is said or done, that's a major problem. When I bring my family to eat I do not want to hear employees screaming profanities and throwing things around. Twice on my final visit a manager simply stood and watched until it got so bad they finally stepped in and simply told them that was enough. If this was my business and the majority of the dining area was looking around wondering what was going on, those employees would have been fired on the spot. This place has been around for a long time and over the past few years everything has taken a severe turn for the worse. I only come here now when people we are eating with insist we eat here. From this day forward no matter how much they insist I will never step foot in this 3 ring circus again. If you choose to eat here, bring some ear plugs and a thick skin because there is no telling what you will see or hear. I suppose you could consider it a free UFC fight..........

1 Thank Bigdaddy71100

Buffalo, New York
“The best fried chicken!”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

We both loved the fried chicken it was so crisp on the outside and juicy on the inside. We loved it. Also the mashed potatoes and gravy was great. Good and very fast service. I wish I lived closer.

Visited June 2014
Mooreville, Ms
“The best home cooking around.”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

This is a great restaurant. It has been around for many years and is always packed... with good reason. The food is fresh, tasty and plentiful, and they also have reasonable prices.

• Visited December 2013
“Yuck!”
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

This place smelled bad, food was gross, waitress was rude and not attentive. We paid our bill and left without eating our meal. It's was was so gross!

• Visited March 2014
Southaven, Mississippi
“Family fav”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

This restaurant has been around for many years. Must be good cause it's crowded all the time but there's never a long wait. Favorite of families and seniors.

• Visited May 2013

Been to Dale's? Share your experiences!