“INCREDIBLE calzone”

Cuisines: Pizza
Lancaster, California
“INCREDIBLE calzone”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I had visited the Memphis Pizza Cafe in Memphis, and I was happy to find one in Southaven, MS. I ordered the calzone and it was awesome. I look forward to going back next time I'm in the Southaven or Olive Branch area. Great staff and friendly atmosphere.

• Visited March 2014

Southaven, Mississippi
“Great Pizza & Friendly Staff”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

You will not be disappointed if you try Memphis Pizza Cafe in Southaven. They have several awesome specialty pizzas on the best thin and crispy crust you have ever tasted. In addition, the calzones are awesome. All the toppings and cheese are plentiful on whatever you get. In addition, they offer pretty good beer selections for a local pizza joint. I like to come in, grab a Memphis Flyer, order a specialty pizza, plop down and watch sports, and drink beer. Just a great atmosphere and you will kick yourself if you miss this pizza. The only drawback is that they do not deliver, which is odd considering that other local, non-chain pizza places do. They really should add a delivery fee and have a driver because that would definitely increase business based on what my friend and acquaintances have told me. Keep up the good work guys!

• Visited September 2013
Memphis, Tennessee
“Great pizza, but AWESOME Calzones”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

My family and I really like the pizza at the Memphis Pizza Cafe. Never had a bad one. However, the Calzones are really what bring me back to this place over and over. You pick your items and build the calzone that you like, not something someone threw together and has been sitting under a heat lamp. It does take some extra time to get the calzones since they make them the way YOU want them, but trust me, it's worth the wait.
The downside is that I have never managed to finish one at the restaurant, but the upside is that it's just as good heated up.

• Visited July 2013
Hernando, Mississippi
“Classic super thin crispy crust.”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

I have driven by this location many, many times to go to other restaurants. One afternoon we were over in the area around supper time and decided to give it a try. There is a good selection of beer and wine.
We ordered the "Hey Meat!" pizza. We had salads and a 13" pizza. The Red Wine Vinaigrette dressing was excellent. When our pizza was delivered to the table, we were excited. After the first piece, we wondered why we had not stopped before. The crust was thin and crisp all the way to the center of the pie. The amount of toppings was over the top. I highly recommend this stop to anyone in the area. Can't wait to go back.

• Visited July 2013