“Awesome Hotel”

Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Southaven
Columbus, United States
“Awesome Hotel”
Reviewed 6 November 2013

This hotel has so much to offer! The outdoor seating area and firepit for relaxing on chilly nights was just perfect. Especially when staying with a large group. We were able to visit with one another while the kids played. They also have an outdoor walking track. Rooms were very large and fully equiped. Is was just like being at home! We come to the area quite often and will definatly be back to stay in this hotel! Thanks, Hilton!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Courtney N, Director of Sales at Home2 Suites By Hilton Memphis - Southaven, responded to this review, 11 November 2013
Der Amanda J,

Thank you for your review! I am glad you were able to take advantage of our outdoor areas. It is so nice to be able to enjoy the fire pit and relax after a long day. Thank you for choosing the Home2 Suites by Hilton while in Southaven. We look forward to seeing you again!

Director of Sales

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (140)
Horn Lake, United States
Reviewed 5 November 2013

Definitely a modern hotel, amazing suite, amenities, love, love, love this hotel. Very clean. Very nice employees. Welcoming and warm. Nice location. No complaints at all. My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our time there.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Joshua H,

Thank you for your review. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay here with us! I will share your comments with my staff and I know they will be thrilled. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Frisco, United States
Reviewed 2 November 2013

Very well designed and new hotel. Trash from previous guest left under sink in kitchen including old take out cartons. Smelled around kitchen area. Hair in shower. Broken shampoo dispenser. This beautiful new hotel will go down fast if this is the maintenance and cleaning that is being done.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business

1 Thank Gregory S
Courtney N, Director of Sales at Home2 Suites By Hilton Memphis - Southaven, responded to this review, 5 November 2013
Dear Gregory S,

Thank you for your review. I apologize for the experience you had with us. We have taken your concerns and will be using them as a training opportunity for each member of our staff. Please contact me next time you are in the area and I will personally make sure you do not have the same experience. Thank you for choosing the Home2 Suites by Hilton Memphis\Southaven and we look forward to seeing you again.

Selmer, United States
Reviewed 1 November 2013

We chose this hotel based on it's location. It was close to our event and to great places to eat. We were surprised when we opened the door to our room! Clean, spacious, comfortable! The beds were soooo wonderful, I did not want to get up! Will stay again!!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Courtney N, Director of Sales at Home2 Suites By Hilton Memphis - Southaven, responded to this review, 13 November 2013
Dear Wendy B,

Thank you for your review! I'm glad you enjoyed our beds as much as I do! We look forward to seeing you next time you are in town! Thank you for choosing the Home2 Suites by Hilton Memphis-Southaven!

Milwaukee, WI
Reviewed 28 October 2013 via mobile

Upon arrival, I was greeted as a HH guest and given a bottle of water and some peppermint patties. We went up to our room and our initial impression was that it was very nice. Upon further inspection there were some things that were not so great. There was a dust issue. Near the bed stand...on top of the fridge... But the worst was the dirty ring in the tub. I called the front desk and we were moved immediately. Thank you Sierra! The new room was nice. The bed was extremely comfortable. Aside from the cleaning issues, this is a nice, new hotel. Oh, don't expect too many cable channels. They are VERY limited here. That was disappointing. Overall, it is a good value for the money and I will stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013
2 Thank miltowntraveler
Courtney N, Director of Sales at Home2 Suites By Hilton Memphis - Southaven, responded to this review, 28 October 2013
Dear miltowntraveler,

Thank you for your review. I apologize you had a dust issue in your first room. I promise we are working on making sure no dust is left in a room. I will make sure to let Sierra know you acknowledged what a help she was. I know this will make her day! Thank you for choosing the Home2 Suites by Hilton Memphis-Southaven. We look forward to hosting you again soon!

Minneapolis, United States
Reviewed 26 October 2013

Although we stayed here only for a few hours as we were passing through town, it was clean, the people were friendly and the beds were comfy. One caution I'd have is to ask about the room outlets. In our experience the wall outlets were faulty, but the lamp outlets worked. Since I work while we travel, it is important to me to recharge all of my devices while we sleep and when we woke in the morning found that nothing plugged into the walls charged. Breakfast was great. We weren't there long enough to use the pool or fitness center, but both looked clean and nice.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family

Dear Tracie S,

Thank you for your review. I apologize you had an issue with the outlets in your room. I understand how important it is to have all devices fully charged, especially when travelling. I will make sure to work with my staff on getting this resolved. Next time you are coming through the Southaven area please contact me and I will personally make sure all outlets in the room are working properly. We look forward to seeing you again.

Vancleave, MS, United States
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Excellent room and facility. Menu for continental breakfast could stand improvement, i.e., better selection. The microwavable items on the menu had little taste. Also could use some danish roll type pastries.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Ruufus B,

Thank you for your review! I appreciate your feedback on our breakfast. We are adding several different types of Artisan breakfast sandwiches to our selection beginning in November. You will have to try them out when you are back in the Southaven area! They will be rotated so there is always something new to try. We look forward to seeing you again soon.