“Great Service” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Southaven, Mississippi
“Great Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

The service was great as the staff was courteous and customer focused. I food was very good and this is one of the few places in town that I can get good crawfish. You must try the crawfish appetizer if you go here and the portion is large. I have used their curb service in the past and they are very prompt.

Visited October 2013

Cordova, Tennessee
“Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Great Food for the price!!! I usually order food to go and it is always fresh and the steak is cooked exactly as I ordered.

Visited September 2013
Columbia, Missouri
“Great team service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013

Have been to outback twice in the last year, just passing through for the evening. We always sit at the bar and order food there. The service is exemplary: pleasant, professional and fun. The meals are as good as Outback can be. Well done, Folks!

Visited August 2013
Yukon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Absolutely Perfect Meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2013

The steaks were done to perfection, the potatoes were just the way we liked them and even the Caesar salads were perfect. I can't think of one thing I would change about the meal. We didn't even have to wait a long time to get in to eat! Great food, great service and it was really close to the hotel too!

Visited July 2013
“Great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2013

I love to come to Outback Southaven. Everyone is always kind and service is great. My steak is so wonderful! I would recommend this Outback.

• Visited May 2013