“Decent food”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 May 2014

This is one of the few places since I arrived in Southaven that has had any kind of consistency, at least when you come here you know what you are going to get. For most part I have had very good servers but on 2 occasions we had a very poor waitress with a personality problem (in my opinion), we just look around a try to make sure we don't get her as a server again. Now, for the doneness of the steaks, that a hit or miss, sometimes they are cooked perfect and other times not so much.
For an appetizer, the bloomin" onion is always good and they have a new fried crawfish appetizer that is very good.

There are newer reviews for Outback Steakhouse

Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

Went for the steak & lobster tail. My steak was perfect. My wife's was half med. well half med. to med. rare. The lobster tails were sweet and tasty.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

They were pretty busy, our waitress was great, and mostly on top of things. $5.99 for four stuffed mushrooms the size of a quarter was pretty ridiculous. Blackberry Sangria was great for $5.50, $14.99 for a tiny lobster tail and a 6oz steak with ZERO flavor was a sticker shock, at least it was cooked medium rare. My fiancee's steak had ZERO flavor, ordered it medium rare, it was still very blue in the middle, sent it back. The manager brought it back out, to make sure it was cooked properly. When cutting into it, it was so tough the table was shaking so much we thought the drinks were going to fall over. The manager took it back and brought out a new steak, it was cooked perfectly (and was a completely different cut of meat-shape size and everything), but he couldn't enjoy it there since we were fed up and had a 45 minute drive home. The manager did give us a coupon for a free bloomin' onion, doubt we'll be back to redeem it. Next time I'm in town I'll take my money to Texas Roadhouse on the Horn Lake side.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Most of the time, we go inside Outback to eat our meals, but today since the weather was so bad, I decided to use their take-away-service. I was pleasantly surprised by getting a free blooming onion with my order on Monday. Their food is always good and they always allow you to substitute, but what keeps me coming back is the great service both inside the restaurant and the take-away area. Last night Makayla Cusker came out to get the payment for my order. She was not only friendly, but courteous. If more restaurants followed Outback's lead, they too would have returning customers!

Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

Great food and service, we go there often! If we do have a problem they always make it right. Wish they were open for lunch.