“Yummy sizzling chicken n shrimp”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Ranked #103 of 143 Restaurants in Southaven
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Yummy sizzling chicken n shrimp”
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

While shopping in memphis decided to try TGI Fridays..Yummy!

The bbq chicken flatbread is also delish!

Batesville, Mississippi
“Good”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

TGI Fridays is always a good place to eat, but I really don't like be carded for alcohol when I am 46 years old. I don't know if they are trying to compliment for a bigger tip or what, but they card my husband and me every time. The food is good. You will not be disappointed with any choice. Just bring your I.D.!

• Visited May 2014
Tupelo, United States
“The Whole Team of Employees Seemed Like Schemers!!”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I have never eaten at a restaurant where the employees were so unprofessional. When I entered the restaurant, I requested a table for 5. She rudely interrupted and said, "I already have you down." My mouth dropped in amazement because I couldn't figure how she could possibly know that. The look on my face showed my concern and she then mentioned the name for the 5 guests. I said that that was not my party. She then rudely told me that there would be a 35 minute wait. Afterwards a group of 6 came in and also waited and the hostess seated that party before us. As if things could get any worse, we waited 20 minutes on drinks and about an hour for food. When the food came out, it was all cold and several items were left off our order. I had wondered how the guy would remember it all being he had not written the order down. Furthermore, I only ordered a brownie dessert with water which cost 6.20 on menu and my bill was over 10.00 dollars. My sister paid with cash, gave the guy a 20.00 dollar bill; she didn't receive a receipt, nor her change. We had to request her change and a receipt multiple times. I finally called the manager to express my concern and he responded that he would check into it. This place of business needs new management. A business is only as good as its leadership, and it is evident that their leadership is below average.

• Visited May 2014
Memphis, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Empty Tables, Excessive Wait Time, Rude & Lazy Staff”
Reviewed 13 March 2014

When we arrived we asked for a table, non-smoking, for a party of five. (Seriously, who still allows smoking in restaurants?! Ridiculous!) The hostess told us it would be a 20 minute wait because a large party had just arrive. The 20 minute wait was no big deal until we realized the large party was only be waited on by one server and many tables were available. When we confronted the hostess about the empty tables, she became defensive and again blamed the large party. Needless to say, we left and will not be back.

• Visited March 2014
Indian Springs, Alabama
“Smoking Allowed”
Reviewed 24 February 2014 via mobile

Very crowded but got a seat at bar. Many empty tables in restaurant but were told one hour wait. Bar crowded also but good service. VERY surprised that in Mississippi smoking in restaurants where families eat is still allowed. TGI Fridays had smoking and non-smoking sections but that does not work. Smokers need to be outside or give it up. Green beans, pot stickers, and spicy chicken salad were great and beer was cold. We eat at Fridays anytime in location where there is one available.