Courtyard by Marriott Memphis Southaven
Ranked #13 of 17 Hotels in Southaven
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This hotel has great staff, nice rooms and in a great location. Breakfast was good and as a bonus everything was fully accessible, even the pool. There is plenty of shopping around the area and only a 15 minute drive to Graceland and Beale Street.

Room Tip: Get a room on the low floor, unless you like elevators.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Sue B

Reviewed 21 April 2014

What a pleasant surprise this Courtyard was! Stayed here just one night en route from Little Rock to Graceland. Very convenient to Graceland (15 minute drive, maybe?) but in a nicer area as compared with the immediate surroundings of Graceland. Restaurants and big box stores galore in the vicinity. Front desk clerk was friendly, reception area was nice, and the room was clean and nicely appointed. The woman overseeing breakfast in the morning was incredibly friendly and helpful, too! Would definitely recommend this hotel for Graceland visitors.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank lpool9
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Spent one night here on a road trip. Arrived around 10:00 pm and was gone before 7:00 am. It was a great hotel room, in a great location right off the freeway, and the staff was fantastic. I didn't hear anyone around me, the room was clean and the bed was comfortable. I will stay here again when I am in the area.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 March 2014

My husband and I reserved a room at a hotel only to find ourselves in an unsafe, extremely disgusting hotel. In the 15 minutes we spent in that room, I found this Courtyard Marriott and made a reservation. The woman who took my reservation at the hotel was very friendly and sympathetic to our situation. We arrived at the hotel and were greeted by a very friendly clerk who was knowledgeable about the area. The room was clean and comfortable. It is located near an airport and busy interstate but there was no outside noise interfering with the peaceful evening.

I would definitely recommend this hotel and we plan to stay here again when in town.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Virginia N
Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

While traveling to New Orleans my sister and I stayed here for a night. Teresa at the front desk was super friendly and accommodating! The breakfast staff was nice and friendly as well!
Just make sure you're not in room 102 because Donald Ray starts cookin' early!
We would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Courtyard was the third hotel we had to check before finding a vacancy. Now I know why they weren't sold out. Small room. Pull out blanket felt like FOAM. ICK. Pool was THE smallest I have EVER seen at a hotel. And to boot, we got to our room and there were feces and a TON of toilet paper in the toilet. My daughter instinctively gasped and flushed it and it immediately clogged... And honestly, the "free" food might not be great at hotels, but I have grown accustom to it. Overpriced breakfast is NOT what I am accustom to. Won't be staying here again if I can help it!

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank PennyMom
Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

Great staff ....clean and quite ... Hot tub broken ...pool area needs work...no towels, fire alarm pull box falling off the wall... One computer broken in business centrer...room was overly warm but all in all was ok stay but just not up to marroit standards...

Stayed: March 2014